Keep Fisher?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

If an upgrade is available in the off season, do the Rams fire Fisher?

• Keep Fisher

Votes: 35 24.5%
  • Fire Fisher

Votes: 55 38.5%
  • Fire Fisher only if there is an upgrade available.

Votes: 53 37.1%

• Total voters

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Where is the EXTEND Fisher option?
Clearly you are in the wrong thread.

I understand why many would want to see Fisher gone. I just don't think we need so many threads to discuss the same idea.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
We just got home , have they fired Fisher yet ?,
praying-emoticon.gif

fancents86

Starter
Pretty sure there is a thread like this every week. Can administrators just delete these threads and keep an on going one?

ramsfan99

UDFA
Name
Chris
Kroenke will keep Fisher cause he don't give a crap about wins. We will be 6-8 to 7-9 while he's here, which might be a while, cause freak us.
You know I'm starting to agree that Kroenke does not care about winning.
4 yrs of losing with Fisherball and returning for 5th in St Louis or LA.
Fisher is like a cockroach he keeps surviving from being fired.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Pretty sure there is a thread like this every week. Can administrators just delete these threads and keep an on going one?
Not sure we would want that but just out of curiosity, what do you think you'd call it? Maybe a who you want as HC going forward?

And only one each week? o_O

ramsfan99

UDFA
Name
Chris
stan doesnt care lol
Yeah is obvious Kroenke does'nt care about winning games.
Fisher is the only coach in the league who has job security after 4 losing seasons and making $7m a year.
Nice work if you can get it lol

As much as we hated Georgia at least she cared about wimning despite all the losing.
Kroenke only cares about the bottom line: making money.
Which is why there is no way he fires Fisher to sit at home and collect $7m.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
It really hurts to watch Fisher ball but I don't see any way we can let him go. Sure it's 4 seasons in, but I don't know how anyone could think we haven't improved.

We draft better
We develop better
More team chemistry
Guys that play well together

This is just the last stage of his original vision. The only thing missing is Bradford who wouldn't take an extension.
We need a QB but past that I think we are in the playoffs this year.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I just don't think we need so many threads to discuss the same idea.
You're right. We don't need them, and I'm as tired of seeing them as i am of 7 win seasons. Seriously.
The sheer amount of childish. mobbish, agenda-driven takes this year is making this place harder to visit.

I think this fanbase could use a little thinning out. To no fault of their own the bitterness has reached epic levels. A part of me is hoping for a Rams move. Call it attrition.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Where is the EXTEND Fisher option?

To be honest, I didn't even want to go there.
My thought was the keep him option -on a one year 'prove it now' basis.
I had no thoughts of extending him after this mess, unless he has a whale of a year next year.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
To no fault of their own the bitterness has reached epic levels.
This is something I agree with. It is hard to blame the fan base necessarily. I just don't like the bitterness ending up here on ROD. I have been a fan since '67. It's not like I haven't been around for the ups and downs. But the bitterness truly is difficult to wade through.

DenverRam

Starter
THing is, i really like Fischer as a coach. I played LB back in the day and loved playing for a coach like him. I have no doubt this is part of the reason the Rams D loves him so much.

I dont know, its just he has only really only ever succeeded by have a scrambling QB that could hide his offensive woes. Maybe rams should consider this if they do keep him.

Or just remove his offensive philosophy entirely. Make Martz OC or something. I would pay Fischer 7m to be DC, if he would let someone else take hold of the offense.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
This is something I agree with. It is hard to blame the fan base necessarily. I just don't like the bitterness ending up here on ROD. I have been a fan since '67. It's not like I haven't been around for the ups and downs. But the bitterness truly is difficult to wade through.

It has driven me and a few others that I recognize from the old Herd board.

They're running with about 8 vent threads on the first page of the forum.

RamWoodie

Legend
I think he should get one more shot...BUT...I'm holding him responsible for the QB mess because he extended Foles. That means he best get a very good OC in now because he needs one!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I am still in the keep Fisher camp.

(1) Terrible offseason to search for a coach. (2) The players love him. (3) They haven't quit on him.

My only squabble is the offense. And... I believe that is fixable.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Six winning seasons in 21. How can someone defend keeping him here? The Rams will NEVER be a perennial playoff team with Fisher. He has done a good job making this team better but someone else is needed to get us over the hump. I believe all of the teams Stan owns are near bottom in the standings. Says all you need right there as to his true intentions with his teams.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
To be honest, I didn't even want to go there.
My thought was the keep him option -on a one year 'prove it now' basis.
I had no thoughts of extending him after this mess, unless he has a whale of a year next year.

I woulda been the only one to vote for it so there is that. He beats SEA, that's all I require.