Keep Fisher?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

If an upgrade is available in the off season, do the Rams fire Fisher?

• Keep Fisher

Votes: 35 24.5%
  • Fire Fisher

Votes: 55 38.5%
  • Fire Fisher only if there is an upgrade available.

Votes: 53 37.1%

• Total voters

drasconis

Starter
Name
JA
Lmao at saying you wouldn't want Carr, Bortles, or think about Teddy.

I really don't get some people on here.

Exactly, everyone here knows that if we suddenly traded for any of those 3 the same people banging on them would be saying how the move makes us a real contender and the QB position is settled/fixed....

Its like the guy with the ugliest/meanest girlfriend dissing everyone else's girlfriend, everyone around knows he would trade in a heartbeat...but he either has to try to tell himself he has it good or convince others he doesn't have it that bad, regardless of what reality says

beej

Rookie
at this point all I want is a new owner. I'd take a bunch of "has-been, beer-bellied,one-armed, sandlot players" in trade for SK. up till this point I've refrained from dogging on him, but, I don't realy care anymore. just want him gone.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Teddy Bridgewater, Derek Carr, Blake Bortles...

jrry32, you were a huge proponent of Bridgewater before he was drafted. But, while it's still early, so far I'm finding it hard to believe that he's any better than Keenum. He's just had more opportunity due to his draft position.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
jrry32, you were a huge proponent of Bridgewater before he was drafted. But, while it's still early, so far I'm finding it hard to believe that he's any better than Keenum. He's just had more opportunity due to his draft position.

At this point Bridgewater, due to draft position, has at least proven that he is competent and can improve and be relied on. I didn't like him in the first and on a normal team I'd say he's not worth a first. On the Rams, however, he's definitely worth the first. Perhaps Keenum will prove steady, who knows. I'm betting that a undrafted RFA will not be given a fair chance to win the job, despite all the coachspeak. He had nothing but praise for Davis as well. Foles's contract, Mannion's tools, and any high draft capital spent on a QB this year adds up to no Keenum. They'll do everything in their power including voodoo and psychic hypnosis to get Foles the starting job if they don't draft a blue chip guy. At least that's how I see it unfolding. This isn't a pro or con on Keenum, just an opinion that the cards are stacked against him even coming back, much less be given equal preseason time.

Memphis Ram

Legend
At this point Bridgewater, due to draft position, has at least proven that he is competent and can improve and be relied on. I didn't like him in the first and on a normal team I'd say he's not worth a first. On the Rams, however, he's definitely worth the first. Perhaps Keenum will prove steady, who knows. I'm betting that a undrafted RFA will not be given a fair chance to win the job, despite all the coachspeak. He had nothing but praise for Davis as well. Foles's contract, Mannion's tools, and any high draft capital spent on a QB this year adds up to no Keenum. They'll do everything in their power including voodoo and psychic hypnosis to get Foles the starting job if they don't draft a blue chip guy. At least that's how I see it unfolding. This isn't a pro or con on Keenum, just an opinion that the cards are stacked against him even coming back, much less be given equal preseason time.

Yep. Opportunity is everything. I want better, but I believe that Keenum is competent and can improve and be relied on, too. But, as I stated before, it wouldn't shock me if he got the Austin Davis treatment this offseason.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Yep. Opportunity is everything. I want better, but I believe that Keenum is competent and can improve and be relied on, too. But, as I stated before, it wouldn't shock me if he got the Austin Davis treatment this offseason.

I think Keenum is the perfect backup QB or spot starter. He's very smart, works cheap, takes care of the ball, and has good presence in the locker room and the huddle. And at his age, probably has no illusions of being the next Joe Montana. Being a professional backup QB is a lost art IMO. Where would the Bills have been without old reliable Frank Reich? A guy who gets the job done, never ego challenges for #1. In my mind, if the goal is to get a QB in the draft, he's far more valuable to the team than Foles.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Bridgewater is far better than Keenum. It's not close. Keenum isn't an accurate passer. Bridgewater is.(except on deep balls)

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
at this point all I want is a new owner. I'd take a bunch of "has-been, beer-bellied,one-armed, sandlot players" in trade for SK. up till this point I've refrained from dogging on him, but, I don't realy care anymore. just want him gone.

Couldn't disagree more.

The only legitimate gripe against SK is from the STL side of the fence regarding the franchise move.

If you take a fair look at him, from the time he stepped in he hired a known quantity head coach and a complementary GM and has allowed them to date to fulfill their contracts without meddling. Basically he is an ideal owner and if/when Fish completes his contract the Rams will be the top job on the market for that reason as well as the fact that they have built a talented roster.

Look at this organization before and after Kroenke. It is night and day. Shaw/Ziggy/Frontiere insanity vs an organization that is built from the top down for sustainment. Yeah, the wins haven't come yet, but the entire thing outside of the coaching side of things is running at a very high level. Snead simply needs to ensure he and Fish get the QB right, and from there this roster will be highly desired if/when they are in the market for a new head coach.

Athos

Legend
Let's not get I to SK... Especially after his disgusting rant documenting his reasons for wanting to move... So yea.

Let's keep it at QB... Cuz I've been holding out torching him since yesterday.