Keenum to start

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Well, I have a feeling Keenum will play better this week. And if he doesn't, the heat will too great not to make the change week 3 in Tampa. We all know Keenum is not the answer and the plan was for him to hold the fort down until Goff or Mannion were more ready. This plan has about two to four quarters of football left to work or Plan B will probably be implemented. We also know Fisher is slow to change course so we will just have to endure it another game I'm guessing.

Athos

Legend
I'm going to wait to go apeshit until Saturday. Fisher has reversed course before.

Even with Fisher known to lie his ass off, to have the foolish balls aplenty to say with a straight face Keenum is the starter next week after putting up maybe one of the worst QB performances in the last ten years anywhere...

Is hilariously telling about how much he knows about the game anymore.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
If Keenum does start you can count me out for next week. I don't even give a shit if we win. Fisher sucks.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I'll bet we score some points. Maybe not enough and likely not a lot - but I'll be we don't get shut out again.

Athos

Legend

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So then what happened to the line about Goff's incredible workout in the rain that blew away Fisher and Snead so much that they basically didn't even consider Wentz?

I'm not buying this without more, especially from a "journalist" like Keyshawn. If there is more to it, show me.

I'm not buying it either. I hope it isn't true. But Fisher has final say over personnel. There's only one guy who could have overruled him.

Gilley

UDFA
I doubt that Keyshawn report. I know Fisher didn't want Vince Young in Tennessee, and that really just sounds like he inserted Goff's name into that scenario...

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
You know what's really amazing? Fisher has taken a team to a Super Bowl! How???

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I'm not buying it either. I hope it isn't true. But Fisher has final say over personnel. There's only one guy who could have overruled him.

Yeah, I think it's BS too, a regurgitation of the story about how Vince Young was forced on him (which I do believe that is true, as he never had the same level of personnel control in Tennessee).

tahoe

Pro Bowler
This is one of the most messed up organizations in pro sports... they are right up there with the Browns.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
image.jpg

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Don't they usually make decisions like this AFTER reviewing the game film? Another Fisher lie...right in our face....at the least I expect to see Mannion....

But my hope...is that they roll Goff out there....nice and easy like...

Years ago...in the Coliseum, I took a bunch of kids I worked with to an SC game...Some QB for SC was stinking up the joint...I started screaming, "Put the freshman IN!" The freshman was Carson Palmer...think he either got in that game, or started the next week....Wondering do I need to put my loud mouth to use once more, for the sake of the TEAM!!!!!!

Bruce2980

Starter
Don't they usually make decisions like this AFTER reviewing the game film? Another Fisher lie...right in our face....at the least I expect to see Mannion....

But my hope...is that they roll Goff out there....nice and easy like...

Years ago...in the Coliseum, I took a bunch of kids I worked with to an SC game...Some QB for SC was stinking up the joint...I started screaming, "Put the freshman IN!" The freshman was Carson Palmer...think he either got in that game, or started the next week....Wondering do I need to put my loud mouth to use once more, for the sake of the TEAM!!!!!!
I'll be at the game, and I'll be cheering for Goff, and Fisher's resignation. I'm sure that if the whole stadium was chanting for Goff, it would happen, especially if the stadium was empty the next game if Goff didn't play.