Keenum to start

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Antonius

Pro Bowler
True. But did you see Fisher's response when asked what he and Stan discussed in the locker room? It's real rare to see him break his cool demeanor. Dude is sitting on a skillet right now it's so hot.

I didn't see it, what did Fisher say or how did he react?

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Per CBS sports, Fisher says Keenum is still the #1 QB and that he will start this Sunday. I received this via notification. Not sure if it is on their site yet.
Keenum to start?

What?

Learning how to play football? :rimshot:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I didn't see it, what did Fisher say or how did he react?

What I noted was that his cool demeanor that he's always got during press conferences was dropped in his response, when he said (paraphrasing): No. Do you think I would discuss that with you? Next question.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What's the worst that could happen?
*Demoff steps to the stage Saturday Night..."We are please to announce that we have come to terms with Coach Fisher on a 3 year extension....

Ellard80

Legend
It's a simple equation.

Relieon Case Keenum to win football games for any period of time = A team that will never even be average on offense and will lose more than it wins.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
If Keenum does start you can count me out for next week. I don't even give a crap if we win. Fisher sucks.

You're gonna refuse to play next week!?!?!? Damn.

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Fisher has final say over personnel.

And THAT is a big reason why in his 5th year we still look so bad. (all his Titan transplants and castoffs)

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
and Fisher said, "Then we'll make adjustments, but it won't be the same results."

Can you just imagine the fallout if those words come back to haunt him Sunday afternoon? Wow.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I can't tell you how much it eats me up inside seeing Wentz play well and dak be solid while jared is standing on the sideline in street clothes watching case look as clueless as a qb can look in the nfl.

Goff didn't look anywhere near as bad in the preseason as case looked on Monday night. Plus he actually threw the ball downfield accurately with some zip on it.

They gave case his shot and he blew it. Time to put the kid in.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Further, i liken it to the time Warner was standing on the sideline watching Bulger in action. He would have been thinking to himself - I'm standing on the sideline because of this guy, how bad was i going? That would be Jared's exact thoughts on Monday.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So then what happened to the line about Goff's incredible workout in the rain that blew away Fisher and Snead so much that they basically didn't even consider Wentz?

I'm not buying this without more, especially from a "journalist" like Keyshawn. If there is more to it, show me.
You mean like "no more coaching changes" the day before he fired Walton and hired Williams? Or "Sam is our guy " the week before trading him? Or "Austin Davis is the starter for the rest of the season" a week before starting Shaun hill who inadvertently was "the starter as soon as he's ready" yet was healthy for weeks before Davis got benched?
Yeah that Fisher and his honesty. Goes together like a wink and a smile

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
You mean like "no more coaching changes" the day before he fired Walton and hired Williams? Or "Sam is our guy " the week before trading him? Or "Austin Davis is the starter for the rest of the season" a week before starting Shaun hill who inadvertently was "the starter as soon as he's ready" yet was healthy for weeks before Davis got benched?
Yeah that Fisher and his honesty. Goes together like a wink and a smile

I get your point, but I simply don't believe he was forced to draft Goff, particularly when Goff was taken to fill the most glaringly obvious hole in the roster.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I get your point, but I simply don't believe he was forced to draft Goff, particularly when Goff was taken to fill the most glaringly obvious hole in the roster.
That doesn't jibe with my tin foil hat bro
Lol