Kayvon Webster has signed with the Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TexasRam

Legend
Trumaine
Gaines
Hill
Joyner
Webster
Jordan

Lots of depth there. I like it.

I would keep Trumaine unless there is a significant gain in a trade.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I'm definitely feeling better about our CB situation after this, and more comfortable trading TruJo if it comes to that.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
What Wade thinks of this dude is going to show now, I think. If they feel he can lock up a starting position it might speed that trade of Tru forward, where the Rams might take a bit less in trade.

Hope they hold onto Tru and get a CB in this draft. Room will look real nice then, good depth and mix of young and vet.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Writing was on the wall. Good to see the deal is done. I'm uncertain as to what Webster offers, but more competition is always a good thing.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Already a leader of the team! Whitworth and McVay were doing their pimp job to get Webster to come in. The guy next to McVay looks like CB Pleasant not sure who's on the other side of big Whitworth.

View: https://gfycat.com/WeirdYellowishChafer

Edit:
looks blurry but could that be Peyton? hahaha

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Very solid signing. Webster and Whitworth were both on my FA wishlist.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
... that moment Kayvon retweets your post:yess:!!

So excited to have him on our team!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0372.PNG
    IMG_0372.PNG
    206.2 KB · Views: 180

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
So now the Rams have Tavon and Kayvon? I hope they don't get mixed up and Tavon goes in on D, and Kayvon goes into on O.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Never seen so much hype over a cb that was 4th on the depth chart lol but I trust wade Phillips and hopefully this works out ..now what's going on with tru??

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Never seen so much hype over a cb that was 4th on the depth chart lol but I trust wade Phillips and hopefully this works out ..now what's going on with tru??

Tru would of been 4th on the depth chart in Denver too for what it's worth.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

It would be tough for most team's starters to be to break Denver's starting line up.