Just gonna put this here and go to sleep

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Bruce2980

Starter
Once this is officially announced, anyone with a heart strong enough to survive the initial horror will have forgotten all about it, after Fisher's Rams win three Super Bowls.

KDS73

Rookie
Of course he's getting an extension. They feel guilty for having forced the Goff pick on him.
default_innocent.gif

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
I know it means nothing... but this awful.

It hasn't been offically announced yet, but if the Rams beat thw Hawks this week I'm sure it will be.

The idea of this after the game last Monday makes me feel like I've come down with the plague.

Fisher needs to get a playoff win for me to have any confidence in him, and I don't see it happening.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I havent seen many coaches that finish any contract.
Might as well be for 20 years.
Does it really matter?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's a quote by John Clayton, not 3k. Take that as you will.

As for his franchises sucking, they kind of do. And this is hardly the only fan base that laments his decisions, or lack there of, as far as remedying the situation.
Having been an Arsenal fan since before his majority ownership I think I am more familiar with that team, it's performance and it's fan base than a lot around here. So when somebody says something stupid like "running all his teams into the ground" they're gonna get called out by me. I get it people hate the man and hate what he did to their city but be honest about it. You don't need to go making things up about his teams to get your point across. Also under his ownership the Rapids have been to the playoffs as many times as not including winning a championship. I get the hate and I'm not a big fan of him myself but there's no need to make things up about him he gives us enough reasons.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I havent seen many coaches that finish any contract.
Might as well be for 20 years.
Does it really matter?

Yeah, for me it does.

We are an blazing dumpster fire right now, and a Fisher extension would be like pouring gasolline on it in trying to quench it. I am coming to grips after the depression of the last day or two, that this is a lost year...again. We are fighting for the #33 pick in the draft next year, because we don't have a 1st rounder anymore. We have a potential franchise QB that can't remember plays and is having trouble managing the huddle, per that tweet (can't remember his name). We were just destroyed by the most hated team in my life, and I have to endure these mutherf#$%^^@$'s all year now.

The only positive would be if they somehow get Goff ready, and that after Fisher is fired, we get some hot college offensive minded HC that can take us into the 21st century.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Fisher needs to get a playoff win for me to have any confidence in him,
Very reasonable. Hell, even a playoff appearance would do wonders for this fan base. That is the only tangible mark of success going forward with this regime.

Too much to ask? Not at all....which would make an extension at this point baffling to say the least. Lame duck or not.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Fisher aside, it always boggles my mind how in sports you can be mediocre or even worse and get a raise.
Wish I got a bonus every time I didn't close a deal.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Al_Bundy.jpg

How convenient...So who is going to be the new HC in 2019???...Inglewood Stadium...Freaking tragedy! Im sooo tired of twists.

Mark-Wahlberg-Confused-In-The-Happening.gif

TXRams86

The Infamous
Regarding the article though...
The only logical reaction to such nonsense is...
mzp3z_s-200x150.gif

and then...
PandaTantrum.gif

SERIOUSLY?!?!
I hope Clayton is just trying to stir shit up because there is no way Kroenke should even consider giving Fisher an extension. Has Fisher somehow out performed his contract that warrants him getting a new one!? Anyone with a brain and an ounce of football knowledge knows that Fisher shouldn't be coaching TODAY, much less 3 more years.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
We are an blazing dumpster fire right now
Come on man, that's not true. Do you really believe that?
I have no problem with stating that this team is playoff caliber defensively and special teams-wise. Offensively there are pieces in place including a talented QB who hasn't played a single down of NFL football yet. There's just no NFL-caliber scheme worthy of discussion in place. It's a competitive team right now. IMO that may be the ceiling under Fisher.

Long point short, this is an attractive roster IF there was to be a change at HC.

The 2007-2011 aftermath was a dumpster fire.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
Conspiracy theory:

Lose the 1st game miserably, so when you win convincingly in the 1st game back in LA it looks all that much better. And then you couple that with a Fisher extension while riding high from the excitement of the win, and he looks that much better make such a turn around

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Regarding the article though...
The only logical reaction to such nonsense is...
mzp3z_s-200x150.gif

and then...
PandaTantrum.gif

SERIOUSLY?!?!
I hope Clayton is just trying to stir crap up because there is no way Kroenke should even consider giving Fisher an extension. Has Fisher somehow out performed his contract that warrants him getting a new one!? Anyone with a brain and an ounce of football knowledge knows that Fisher shouldn't be coaching TODAY, much less 3 more years.

Logical doesn't seem to jive nowadays. They just find illogical reason to p*iss us off.

WvuIN02

Starter
Having been an Arsenal fan since before his majority ownership I think I am more familiar with that team, it's performance and it's fan base than a lot around here. So when somebody says something stupid like "running all his teams into the ground" they're gonna get called out by me. I get it people hate the man and hate what he did to their city but be honest about it. You don't need to go making things up about his teams to get your point across. Also under his ownership the Rapids have been to the playoffs as many times as not including winning a championship. I get the hate and I'm not a big fan of him myself but there's no need to make things up about him he gives us enough reasons.

Talking major US sports.....the MLS isn't even a blip on the radar in this country.

Regardless, he's been one of the worst owners in NFL and extending Fisher would just cement that fact. 36-59 since he took ownership is awful.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Yeah, for me it does.

We are an blazing dumpster fire right now, and a Fisher extension would be like pouring gasolline on it in trying to quench it. I am coming to grips after the depression of the last day or two, that this is a lost year...again. We are fighting for the #33 pick in the draft next year, because we don't have a 1st rounder anymore. We have a potential franchise QB that can't remember plays and is having trouble managing the huddle, per that tweet (can't remember his name). We were just destroyed by the most hated team in my life, and I have to endure these mutherf#$%^^@$'s all year now.

The only positive would be if they somehow get Goff ready, and that after Fisher is fired, we get some hot college offensive minded HC that can take us into the 21st century.

Oh please, he spends just enough money in the transfer windows to fight for fourth place and rake in the UCL money. Arsenal should be fighting for league champs every year, but he won't spend.

As for the Rapids, I'll admit they've had a remarkable turn around this year. But the Avalanche have been scraping since he took over.

Kroenke is all about status quo with his teams. But even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then.