Just gonna put this here and go to sleep

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

StevenG-BR

Rookie
Relocation or not...

Extending Fisher would be the most laughable decision in the history of hiring and firing head coaches.

For the sake of the offense, the development of Goff, the career of Gurley, the win-loss record, and the future of this franchise....let's hope this isn't true.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
giphy.gif

Far-Cry-3-Or-Is-It-Real.gif

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As long as a stipulation is attached saying he needs to turn over full control of the offense to a qualified coordinator selected by Snead or Demoff.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Well, I suspected the Austin and Brockers extensions were related.

But extending Fisher has been nothing but unsubstantiated rumors so far.

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
Fantastic. .... I expect to rebound against the Seachickens and win that one putting us at 1and1 and back on track..... I don't buy the nonsense about being forced to draft Goff ....who by the way will be the starter after the bye week.....my prediction. ...jmho....but we will see maybe next week I'll be all negative too.......

Go Rams......... ;)

WvuIN02

Starter
Oh dear lord, I think Kroenke just enjoys running franchises into the ground at this point if this is true

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

At least you guys get to go to sleep now. I still have to think about it for another 10 hours before sleeping on it.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I can imagine that even if they did sign the extension, they're waiting to announce it until they win or at least do better than that shellacking...

That said... if he has been extended...there will be so much manure...

image.png

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh dear lord, I think Kroenke just enjoys running franchises into the ground at this point if this is true
Just stop with this all his franchises stink nonsense. As for the article it's written by 3k I don't believe it anymore than anything else he writes.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hey X...Me and Kurtz have something to say about the possible Fisher extension...
bMBfoll.gif

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Just stop with this all his franchises stink nonsense. As for the article it's written by 3k I don't believe it anymore than anything else he writes.

It's a quote by John Clayton, not 3k. Take that as you will.

As for his franchises sucking, they kind of do. And this is hardly the only fan base that laments his decisions, or lack there of, as far as remedying the situation.

WvuIN02

Starter

It wasn't him speculating, he was just repeating what John Clayton said on Seattle radio and Clayton is known for being very well connected.