Junior Galette FA and Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dang

Legend
OLB depth chart shows all players with 1 yr or rookie status - with exception of Longacre/Ryan Davis. With Longacre and Okoronkwo both injured - this will be a very smart move.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Well, I didn't see this one coming.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Last time I heard, Galete was just coming for a visit. Is this still rumor, or is it reported as fact?(signed)

Ram65

Legend
Not embellishing, just confusing myself. Was looking at sacks not games. So he’s played 16 games in 4 years. Still Bradford worthy

That would be 32 games in 4 seasons.

Not very often does a player get back to back achilles heel injuries on different feet. At least that's two years less wear and tear on the rest of his body. At 30 he should be a good rotational pass rusher.

pmil66

Starter
Name
pmil
Ideal spot for Galette to be in with the Rams, a situational pass rusher under Wade, who is the best in putting players in spots to succeed.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Damn he was someone I was really high on. I do expect him to have a long career in the NFL, and hopefully it's spent with the Rams.
I'm also very disappointed. I really love that pick. I think this could be Snead's best draft.

Ram65

Legend
Rams were pretty quite on Obo's injury. Still are not saying much.

What about Longacre?

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Rams were pretty quite on Obo's injury. Still are not saying much.

Yeah I've noticed the McVay Rams are extremely tight-lipped about injury statuses. Whatever works. I've been asking about Obo ever since it happened, hoping it's not one of those lisfranc injuries.