Junior Galette FA and Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Could this be??? Wonder if the Rams are gonna ink him since AD's contract is no where near done.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I know that every day I worry that McVay is going to step up to that podium during a press conference and rip off his Rams T-shirt and underneath it he will have a 49ers jersey on.

Psycho_X

Legend
We have $1.50 in cap space so would require some shuffling. I don't see it though with what we've heard from a lot of the young guys so far and our immediate cap issues.

dang

Legend
Banging that drum especially for early season to allow Longacre and OBO to heal.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
If they can fit him in under the cap he'd be a really nice addition at our weakest area.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
Yes a huge injury history and not likely to be worth the roster spot imo.
Plus his history doesn't fit with the mentality that McVay is building as a team with the Rams. No room for me first trouble making bodies on the Rams.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
If I'm Junior Galette, I take a minimum deal with one of the top three teams, hope to stay healthy and ball out, get some time in the post-season and then ink a new deal.

Vikes and Eagles are super deep on the DLs and we're not exactly, so I could see it.