Julio Jones traded to Tennessee

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams1fan

Pro Bowler
He wants to go to patriots to play with Cam? Man he seems to be throwing Matty Ice under the bus.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yesterday he said he wants to win. He'll be going to a contender, good chance it's in our division too. But I'm praying its not.
That's fine and all, but he doesnt have a no-trade clause so he'll go to whoever trades for him.
I have a hard time seeing how the 49ers could trade for him being they dont have a 1st round pick next year (or the year after)

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not to Julio it wouldn,t so I cant see Lions bringing on a malcontent
Who says he'd be a malcontent? That division is ripe for the taking with Green Bay likely dumping Rodgers, he'd get his 10-15 targets a game, and most importantly, he'd get his $$$

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Colts might work for him..................ya think
train
I wonder how that would work, Colts traded a provisional pick to Philly, 1st rounder if he plays 75% of the games. So how could they trade their first round pick, or even their second? Offer a provisional pick to Atlanta getting whatever Philly doesnt get? That would be nuts

nighttrain

Legend
Who says he'd be a malcontent? That division is ripe for the taking with Green Bay likely dumping Rodgers, he'd get his 10-15 targets a game, and most importantly, he'd get his $$$
just what i was thinking, Rodgers bails and this division could be all Holms/Detroit/Goff
train

rams1fan

Pro Bowler
He would be leaving atlanta with a better roster and an offensive coach for a bottom dweller in rebuild mold. Remember they just let a younger Galladay walk in FA. Iseriously doubt Julio wants that when he said he wants to go to a winner.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I tell you what, Detroit would make a whole lot of sense
It would make a ton of sense if they believe Goff is their QB for the long haul. If they don't it makes zero sense, assuming they'd be spending 1st rd picks on Julio.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It would make a ton of sense if they believe Goff is their QB for the long haul. If they don't it makes zero sense, assuming they'd be spending 1st rd picks on Julio.
Well, they didn’t draft a qb, so they at least are in on Goff for 21, might as well get him a legit wr
But I hear you, if this is a borderline tank season, why waste the assets.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I was going to post some of these Julio remarks but I'm no GM but how is it possible? It's like picking up a ton of steam different places like it's a fraction away from the using the word "immanent" ...we can't trade Coop or Trees cause dead cap so what's left? Van? Late picks? Do they dare trade Darious Williams? I'm lost.
It's a weird feeling I don't think we need him I know better yet I'm nervously excited. This is getting wacky.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
I think whomever trades for JJones is going to end up regretting that trade when all is said and done. He’s on the downside of his career and starting to get injured a lot. Weak in red zone. High trade cost and salary.
The Rams make no sense to me whatsoever. Which means Snead will likely do what he can to make a deal.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Would have to trade a significant salary like Havenstein and a WR, but Atlanta can't take on salary. If they trade a WR it would be Jefferson I bet.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I think whomever trades for JJones is going to end up regretting that trade when all is said and done. He’s on the downside of his career and starting to get injured a lot. Weak in red zone. High trade cost and salary.
The Rams make no sense to me whatsoever. Which means Snead will likely do what he can to make a deal.
Agree, would make no sense to me either. Maybe if it was before adding Jackson snd burning 57 on a WR, but now it just seems absurd unless they selling out everything for a SB opportunity in the next two yrs and then willing to tear it all down.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Maybe Rams are trading Woods or Kupp to say Detroit, and flipping picks to Atlanta? 2021 dead cap for either would "only" be 3-4 mill
Personally, I hope there's no truth to it....

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There's no way this should happen. We have mostly young WR's in their prime and they compose one of the best WR corps in the NFL.