Josh Gordon. It begins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
We need to be in this discussion. I don't see Treadwell making it to #15 and Boyd likely goes in the 2nd round. Just my opinion from what I've briefly read so far. Curious what the compensation ends up (4th and 6th picks?) , as I see him traded over released

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
We need to be in this discussion. I don't see Treadwell making it to #15 and Boyd likely goes in the 2nd round. Just my opinion from what I've briefly read so far. Curious what the compensation ends up (4th and 6th picks?) , as I see him traded over released
So many different rumors flying around right now. Some saying the Browns wanna keep him and some saying the Browns wanna see what they can get. He's an interesting case. If you believe in his one big season then he's worth a second. But some Browns fans were saying that he looked lost on the field before that last suspension.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
No thanks, the guy is not worth the trouble. If you read his history you'd likely agree. Missing meetings and failing tests means not for long.

He's been doing this since college, failing tests. He's got talent but million dollar talent and ten cent head isn't the way to go.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Too much of a gamble. The odds that he comes back playing at the same level are next to nothing and how long until he screws up yet again? No thanks

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
I would kick the tires for a 5th or 6th round pick and I would for sure bring him in on the cheap if the browns cut him. His salary is very low if he screws up again oh well see ya if he realizes this is his last chance and gets his shit together than we struck gold.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
I say we trade up for Wentz and offer the browns a 5th for Gordon.. Definitely worth the gamble in my humble opinion...

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I think the lure of playing in Los Angeles might be good for him possibly wanting to play for the Rams.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder

WvuIN02

Starter
Gordon if his head is on straight (and it looks like he might get it now from the article) is one of the top 5 receivers in the league. 6'3'' 225 and can run routes. And the best part....kid is only 24, he has a full career ahead of him.

It would be worth a flyer.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I would offer a fifth round pick. Possibly a fourth, if the Browns tell me they're sending him to an nfc west rival. No more then that. One more screw up, and he could face an indefinite ban. I'm not gonna pay too much, for a guy that might not even play a game for us. Who knows, with this guy. I'm not really buying this whole "I do art now, trying to straighten up" Really? Lets see you prove it. LA is probably the worst place for this guy to play, which is why I'm not sending much back in return for him.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Sounds like a good time for me to post something creepy.

3CzcsAN.jpg

bluecoconuts

Legend
I wouldn't give up very much for him. If he can't stay out of trouble in Cleveland then how is he gonna do it in LA?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Josh Gordon and LA will likely be a volatile mix. I don't like the idea of having his influence around the team.

But say he is clean. And there is no way to know, I get that. However, if the Rams traded away picks to move up for a QB, then a receiver like Gordon could be a stop gap for a year, until the Rams could get a replacement the following year. They would likely include at least one second round pick if not both to move up. That would hinder drafting a good receiver this year.

I think it is more likely that Snead tries to sign at least one WR in free agency this year, to safeguard from being forced to draft one or even two. It would make them more flexible in the draft.

WvuIN02

Starter
I bet Cleveland would give him for a 4th, possibly even a 5th. Which would allow for 1st QB, and then whatever direction (MLB/wr/te?) they wanted to go.

Dream scenario for me: Gordon for a 4th, Goff/Wentz falls to the Rams at 15, Hunter Henry at 43, Tyler Boyd at 45

Goff, Gordon, Gurley, Austin, Boyd, Henry........180 degrees on offense

JerseyRam1

Rookie
Too much going on this year with the move. Also, this team doesnt have a strong veteran leadership base to leverage to help this kid. Thats ultimately what is most important. Hate to see Uber talented athletes waste there moments cause they cant get their heads together.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
This dude was one of the best receivers in the game when he wasn't suspended. Worst thing he does is smoke some weed. Not out there getting DUIs like Justin Blackmon.

This guy would be the best receiver on our team if we got him, no question.

He seems dedicated to making a big comeback and I think he's worth whatever risk there is, which in my opinion, is minor.

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
I'd give him a shot. If we can make a cheap trade and secure a contract deal we can afford to lose then we have everything to gain.