Joe Noteboom Signs 3yr Extension

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
The only real concerns or needs involving the OL IMO are @ OG. I would check off the box marked "Dependable Back-Up @ LT".
That's why IMHO, the first pick the Rams have 104 of the 3rd round will be a Guard. That person will compete with the likes of Anchrum, Evans (Gulp) & Brewer IMHO.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's why IMHO, the first pick the Rams have 104 of the 3rd round will be a Guard. That person will compete with the likes of Anchrum, Evans (Gulp) & Brewer IMHO.
I'll be absolutely gobsmacked if we do that. I'd love it and think we need an interior Olineman, like LAST year......I'm convinced that McSnead only like tiny WR's in the 2nd and 3rd rounds.... (no blue font)

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I'll be absolutely gobsmacked if we do that. I'd love it and think we need an interior Olineman, like LAST year......I'm convinced that McSnead only like tiny WR's in the 2nd and 3rd rounds.... (no blue font)
It's the Rams... I can't expect anything, lol.
But if it was *me*? It would be a corner or IOL. Rochell's development, which they would know best, would drive this pick. If they feel he's going to be a legitimate starter next season? I'd go IOL in the 3rd and CB in the 4th.