Joe Burrow watch

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Thats a whole lotta thinkin
chill-funny.gif

Ram65

Legend
I think the decision to play, (or not play), Burrow will say a lot about Taylor's job security. Starting 0-3 is almost a certainty that they wont make the playoffs. Only 1 team out of last 99 (since 2002 *thanks ESPN*) has made the playoffs after starting 0-3. So if ZT is on the hot seat, it wouldn't surprise me that he rushes Burrow back. Conversely, if he feels impunity, he can give #9 all the time he needs

I wonder how much a 17-game season changes that. It has to give teams a slightly better chance. Hopefully, we see the Bengals trying to make 2 teams making it 2 out of 100.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
at first I thought no way he misses because they are 0-2 but now I'm thinking he won't play but they want the Rams to have to prepare as if he was.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
at first I thought no way he misses because they are 0-2 but now I'm thinking he won't play but they want the Rams to have to prepare as if he was.
Burrow's not some QB you risk for a week three win. He's got a long and top career ahead of him so if I'm the owner and my coach is pushing the QB to play through something significant, even something that greatly affects his ability to move which opens him up to more hits, I'd fire the coach.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Calling it now. They'll have him start the game play one snap then sit him

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
That's a solid backup addition right there.
He's thrown less than 200 passes in 6 years. How would anyone know how solid that is? If anything, it says he's been a low ranking career backup.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He's thrown less than 200 passes in 6 years. How would anyone know how solid that is? If anything, it says he's been a low ranking career backup.
No need to overthink this. I have always liked him as a backup and still do.