Joe Burrow watch

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Dude tweaked his calf today. Our favorite pharse..."day to day"

Get them at the right time. AD vs doo doo Bengals line again vs backup QB? Hello.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hope he plays hurt and we beat that ass!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yes and take a nice vacation. Cancun for a couple weeks.

TexasRam

Legend
Yea i heard it happened on the last throw or drive of the game.

We could use breaks like this.

Bengals W
Colts W
Eagles L
Cards W
Steelers W

5-2 going into the Dallas game.

:thumbsup1:

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Yea i heard it happened on the last throw or drive of the game.

We could use breaks like this.

Bengals W
Colts W
Eagles L
Cards W
Steelers W

5-2 going into the Dallas game.

:thumbsup1:
Very plausible if Burrow is out! Go Rams!

brucebruce

Rookie
Dude tweaked his calf today. Our favorite pharse..."day to day"

Get them at the right time. AD vs doo doo Bengals line again vs backup QB? Hello.

i never like the 'at the right time' thing. i'd rather see the rams play burrow and every other best qb in the league. what a bore to never see top talent. imagine if mahomes didn't play in one of the greatest games of all time when the rams and Chiefs both put up 50+.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Jamaar Chase told him not to come back too early. Didn't listen. Now he has to pay the price.

Psycho_X

Legend
The way he was walking afterwards does not look good for him. Calf strains can be as tricky as hamstrings. I guess the good news for them is they have an extra day of treatment but I wouldn't be optimistic if I was a Bengal fan. Good news is Bengals as a whole haven't looked all that great so even with Burrow I'd like our chances. But certainly without would increase them.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think with our much improved Oline, we can grind defenses into the ground. We lost yesterday in the second half when they knew we had to pass the ball and so they blitzed so often, seemingly all of the time, it overwhelmed the Oline. Not every team has the Niners defense. I love the 10 play, 9 minute TD's!

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
The way he was walking afterwards does not look good for him. Calf strains can be as tricky as hamstrings. I guess the good news for them is they have an extra day of treatment but I wouldn't be optimistic if I was a Bengal fan. Good news is Bengals as a whole haven't looked all that great so even with Burrow I'd like our chances. But certainly without would increase them.
Didn't Rodgers have a calf strain during training camp. Calf strain ignored equals achillies ?

Oyster

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Historically, for some reason, the RAMS have had a rough time playing against backup QBs.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
i never like the 'at the right time' thing. i'd rather see the rams play burrow and every other best qb in the league. what a bore to never see top talent. imagine if mahomes didn't play in one of the greatest games of all time when the rams and Chiefs both put up 50+.

I get that sentiment but imo its also more made up fan "chest pounding".

No one gave a shit against our injury riddled squad last year and got easy dubs. In turn no one is gonna care come November and December the circumstances of a game...only the dub or the L.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Maybe it's often misdiagnosed?
I don't think so. I have read that a torn Achilles is an easy and quick diagnosis.

I think it's more Anatomy-related; and that makes sense. If the calf muscle right above the Achilles is strained, that could make the Achilles more susceptible to being torn.

I'm not a Doctor, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express Last night.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I had a calf muscle pulled running bases. It was a problem for a couple years. I suppose if I was a professional athlete I woulda had surgery to repair it and heal quicker. But those things can be a lingering problem. For the next couple years when I stretched it I could feel it grab my calf.