Jets trade up to #3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I doubt they get any higher with both teams needing QBs.
Maybe not, but it is a possibility, especially with Cleveland sitting at #1. They have a history of trading top picks. If they aren't enamored with a particular QB, they very well could pick up a few more picks by moving down two spots.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Maybe not, but it is a possibility, especially with Cleveland sitting at #1. They have a history of trading top picks. If they aren't enamored with a particular QB, they very well could pick up a few more picks by moving down two spots.

Their history sucks, yes. But they have a new GM that I think is going to right that ship. And he's going to start by doing what previous Browns regimes didn't do, which is solve their QB position.

There is zero chance, to my eye at least, that they don't take Darnold there at one. No way they move down unless they are in love with one of the others, but even then a good GM isn't going to let other teams dictate which guy he gets in order to be greedy with a RB, or picks, or whatever else.

The second pick is where things may open up a bit. But I doubt it, as like I mentioned prior the Gints have a 37 year old QB on a decline. Think about that one a sec. So I'd say the Jets are content to take either Allen or Rosen there at 3.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Browns the big winners of this. Pick your QB at 1 and have your choice of any non QB at 4.

I'm not sure, I've got the top 3 QBs as interchangeable this year, not 1 guy I'm inn favour of, my pecking order keeps changing. I'd probably go with Barkley at #1 after seeing the damage that Gurley did last year then pick the best QB at #4 or test the water and move back from #1 for a QB desperate team?