Jets trade up to #3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
That’s a load of pics.

Wow.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Get your franchise quarterback if you can....however they have no wide receivers literally. Robbie Anderson and Kerely I think. However that's not bad if they land their preferred qb. It's just draft picks -frqnchise as we all see last season in Goff damn near priceless.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
Three 2nds to move up 3 spots. Wonder which qb they’re in love with? Still no guarantee he’s there at 3.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
"Huge trade: Jets acquired No. 3 overall pick from Colts for No. 6 overall pick, 37th overall pick, 49th overall pick and our 2019 2nd round pick." Anyone catch the "our" part? Freudian slip there Adam?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
"Huge trade: Jets acquired No. 3 overall pick from Colts for No. 6 overall pick, 37th overall pick, 49th overall pick and our 2019 2nd round pick." Anyone catch the "our" part? Freudian slip there Adam?

Haha. Ouch.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Now the Bills will try to move up to #2 and we'll have 3 QB's taken with the top 3 picks. When was the last time that happened?

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Browns the big winners of this. Pick your QB at 1 and have your choice of any non QB at 4.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I don't know. I'd take Saquon first overall. A QB will be there at 4. Is there a drop-off between the top 3 qbs?

fearsomefour

Legend
Browns should follow the Colts model when they had the first two picks in 1992 and selected DE Steve Emtman and LB Quinton Coryette (spelling?).
Sometimes it just doesn't work out.
As an aside a family friend was Emtmans girlfriend when he was off at college. Had a thanksgiving or two when I was a kid where he was there. Super nice guy who's body betrayed him in the pros.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If you’re picking a QB, you want “your guy”, not “who’s left”.

Browns will pick a QB with their first selection, if they are picking a QB with one of those picks.

nighttrain

Legend
If you’re picking a QB, you want “your guy”, not “who’s left”.

Browns will pick a QB with their first selection, if they are picking a QB with one of those picks.
agree, but my post was if they have the QB's all rated more or less equal, could happen
train