Jenkins vs Odell

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
My point is that the cowboys aren't a passing team, but Dez does well there still. Beckham will probably be better over time, but Dez deserves more respect at this point.
Why? because he can beat his mother in a fight ?

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Because I said literally and was refering to stats then I looked and Dez was leading slightly. As a talent I would take Beckham too. He a ROOKIE! Lets hope he's mature enough to handle the praise.
Yeah that city with all it's media can change people,especially when they are hell bent on building you up or tearing you down.
Hope he reads his clippings this week and comes in a little overconfident

RamzFanz

Damnit
Yeah that city with all it's media can change people,especially when they are hell bent on building you up or tearing you down.
Hope he reads his clippings this week and comes in a little overconfident

I think the only sure way to stop him is to send Manning golfing with Palmer and Stanton. :sneaky:

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
I think the only sure way to stop him is to send Manning golfing with Palmer and Stanton. :sneaky:
I think that can be done,in fact I'm planning on it and counting on seeing the looks on Caughlins face when things go bad, he and Spurier crack me up

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I think Beckham can beat just about anyone right now...not looking forward to that matchup at all.
I really liked Odell in the Draft, he's as good as they come. Now we get to see how well we match up with him or vise versa!

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Oh, sorry. I guess that I was under the assumption that we were talking about football.

Dez is one of my favorite WRs in the NFL. In order to top Dez over time, Beckham has to be the BEST small receiver in the league, putting up Antonio Brown numbers. Odell is talented, but he has to stay healthy and Eli is his qb. Look at what happened to Cruz, only time will tell...

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I agree with those that think the Dline has got to hassle Manning in order for Jenkins to play well.

If Manning has time, I believe Beckham has the edge over Jenkins.

I think the Rams get to Manning early and often.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Not too bombard this thread, but I really didn't want to start a new thread just for this.

Is Gregg Williams most comfortable coaching from the secondary then forward? Seems like our secondary has exceeded expectations - even with the coverage mishaps. Our secondary is actually a place we are healthy scratching a player or two.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
If Jenks stops jumping routes he will have a good game. Any one got a report on Beckham's double move ability?

If he even knows what a double move is, he 's almost got JJ beaten already...Jenkins better be careful...Discretion is sometimes the better part of valor, whether your ego likes it or not !!

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
If he even knows what a double move is, he 's almost got JJ beaten already...Jenkins better be careful...Discretion is sometimes the better part of valor, whether your ego likes it or not !!
Completely agree, it's why I think we resign Tru instead of JJ after next season if the money requires it.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Beckham has some wheels. As long as they don't let him behind them it's going to be ok. I do think he has exposed Sherman's weakness. I hope they can find a way to line up Austin against Sherman and then pray Hill can get the ball that far.

Irish

Starter
Odell Beckham Jr. is a prototype. If you designed a football player from the ground up, it wouldn't look much different from OBJ.

His mother was a decorated track star at LSU, his father a runningback at LSU. OBJ dominated track, basketball, and football and could have been a star in any of them, but he chose football and LSU to honor his parents.

The Rams secondary has no answer for him. The only chance they have is knocking Eli on his ass every single play, because if he is allowed to stand tall in the pocket, he and OBJ will dissect you.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Odell Beckham Jr. is a prototype. If you designed a football player from the ground up, it wouldn't look much different from OBJ.

His mother was a decorated track star at LSU, his father a runningback at LSU. OBJ dominated track, basketball, and football and could have been a star in any of them, but he chose football and LSU to honor his parents.

The Rams secondary has no answer for him. The only chance they have is knocking Eli on his ass every single play, because if he is allowed to stand tall in the pocket, he and OBJ will dissect you.

OBJ isn't the only player with a pedigree

OBJ meet TJ

image.jpg

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig

So we just make sure the field is dry so he doesn't walk on water and we'll be fine.

I won't attempt to dispute that he is a top notch athlete but there will be several of those on the field come Sunday.