Jenkins vs Odell

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Really looking forward to this match up. Also Gaines might be across from him a lot too.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I think Beckham can beat just about anyone right now...not looking forward to that matchup at all.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
This should be interesting. Odell has some of the best hands in the league already. Eli Manning is one of the most turnover prone QBs in the league. He is going to be taking risky shots and either Jenkins or Beckham will be taking the rock for 6 this game.

ram007

Starter
Really looking forward to this match up. Also Gaines might be across from him a lot too.

If Floyd can beat Jenkins so many times, it is scary to think what Odell Beckham can do Jenkins. I hope Jenkins confidence doesn't get shot after this game

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
In that matchup IMO Manning on his ass will be our best hope,the Giants in their house with some creative refereeing I'm not overconfident about.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
If Jenks stops jumping routes he will have a good game. Any one got a report on Beckham's double move ability?

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If Floyd can beat Jenkins so many times, it is scary to think what Odell Beckham can do Jenkins. I hope Jenkins confidence doesn't get shot after this game
Every corner gets beat but that PI call was crap Floyd hook his arm on Jenks.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
He will be a non-factor, because he'll never even see a ball thrown his way.

125655802_10.jpg

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
In that matchup IMO Manning on his ass will be our best hope,the Giants in their house with some creative refereeing I'm not overconfident about.
The game is in STL and I like the Jackrabbit's chances in this one. He's a star in the making in his own rite. Seemed to me no one was interested covering Beckham yesterday. That won't be the case this Sunday.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Good thing we play them here then.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Haha yeah I can definitely see manning throwing some picks. Not sure if Jenks will get burned two weeks in a row. None to mention, I still think part of the reason he got burned last week was cause of the prime time thing. Trying to make plays everyone will see.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Beckham is a prodigy. Beckham is better than Dez Bryant. Literally.

Jenks needs two things, don't try to jump his route, help over the top. A big hit by a McSafety could level the playing field.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
This game is in the ED.
Good , I was mistaken ,that gives my diabolical plan of keeping Manning on his ass a much better chance to work, thanks for the correction.
Shit now what am I gonna do with the tickets I bought?

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Not wishing any harm on Odell Beckham Jr. but the guy is going to have a case of the alligator arms Sunday!!! Who doesn't like to hit on the Rams secondary? Roberson is the only guy I can think of and he'll be enjoying the game from the sidelines because the rest of the secondary is healthy.

A55VA6

Legend
Beckham is phenomenal. Wouldn't be surprised if he has a good day.

Gotta pressure Manning into some INT's or sacks. If you give him time, he'll beat you.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Gotta keep someone over the top all the time on him... otherwise I see a couple big burns coming.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gregg Williams will have a plan and it'll be hard for Eli to complete passes from his ass.