Jeff-Fisher-Postgame

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ellard80

Legend
The Fisher dislike is one thing, but guys betting on a man to get fired from his lively hood is pretty low.

let me be a millionaire... I get fired every day with a smile on my face. Not saying it's not a tough thing for him, and that I have no sympathy...

Actually I have no sympathy.

ram007

Starter
The headlines? I can tell you what "headline" makes no sense, the "I was waiting to start my rookie QB before benching my LT" one.
No if Fisher was thinking about headlines it was strictly those that would make him look smart, and deactivating GRob did not so that

How many of us here knew GRob was not getting it done? Why wait until your #1 pick is in to make a change to get better protection?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How many of us here knew GRob was not getting it done? Why wait until your #1 pick is in to make a change to get better protection?
GRob pass pro hasn't been an issue
He's played how many straight games now? And Fisher benches him when his prized rookie makes his first road start?
And not only benches him, renders him inactive so he cant play under any circumstances
Just ridiculous!

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Running out of things to say about Fisher. Was so excited for him to come on board - and he did his job here. Got us back to mediocrity, which is an improvement over where we were.

But looking at his face on the sideline during the game, he looked pissed. Then during the press conference it was same old same old...I want a coach that comes out and says publically that this kind of performance is unacceptable. Instead he just says "the defense had a bad game"....what? When you bill this team as "defense first", your defense can't play like that genius.

tbux

Rookie
Fisher wouldn't make it public if Grob was told he was going to be benched and freaked out etc. Maybe that is why he was actually inactivated instead? Prob more to the story imo

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
let me be a millionaire... I get fired every day with a smile on my face. Not saying it's not a tough thing for him, and that I have no sympathy...

Actually I have no sympathy.
I never asked for sympathy.
You don't need to be sympathetic to take the high road.

Choose your own road.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik

No problem, and I fully understand and respect your position.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Running out of things to say about Fisher. Was so excited for him to come on board - and he did his job here. Got us back to mediocrity, which is an improvement over where we were.

But looking at his face on the sideline during the game, he looked pissed. Then during the press conference it was same old same old...I want a coach that comes out and says publically that this kind of performance is unacceptable. Instead he just says "the defense had a bad game"....what? When you bill this team as "defense first", your defense can't play like that genius.

Yeah the thing about that is, I would bet ALL my ROD dollars that if Jeff Fisher said the responses here would be exactly the same.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah the thing about that is, I would bet ALL my ROD dollars that if Jeff Fisher said the responses here would be exactly the same.

There's nothing he can say to explain away another horrible loss in his fifth straight losing season. So you're right, no matter what he said he was gonna get a bagging from fans.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
There's nothing he can say to explain away another horrible loss in his fifth straight losing season. So you're right, no matter what he said he was gonna get a bagging from fans.

And I would still disagree with said bagging.

TexasRam

Legend
I'm starting to wonder if Eddie George was the greatest runner ever.

He ran in Fishers up the middle break the wall for 3 yards offense. Somehow Eddie George would get those 3 yards.

To this day Fisher wonders why his post George RB's can't do that.