Jeff Fisher Is Ready To Face Patriots Running Backs "Brandon" And "Danny"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Bruce2980

Starter
I glad I'm not the only one who thought that Fish was throwing barbs at Belicheat. I really believe that's what was going on.
I saw your post last night and was thinking of it when Wolfley was making his point. I think you guys are on to something. Fisher may be stubborn, but I don't believe he is senile, not yet anyways.

Bruce2980

Starter
Well, count me in with the group that doesn't get why a coach who was just eviscerated on the road in New Orleans, would trade barbs with a coach that would have no issue landing a 50 burger on the Rams
Is this the same guy that calls a member of his "family" and tells him "no cookies for you" because you were critical of my offense? And as a result, that turns into a media shit storm, with many pundits everywhere calling for Fisher to be fired, including Snoop Dog?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'm failing to see the point, so 1 spin is ok and the other isn't?
Maybe it has something to do with the way you added conspiracy to the spin (see below). It doesn't leave one thinking you are acknowledging the spin goes both ways.

Spin after spin coming out of the Rams organization covering for Fisher. getting real old, starting to think Demoffs dad being Fishers agent plays a big role in this.

Because I posted a article thats all over the internet, radio, TV, ect I accept 1 view and 1 veiw only? lol you like to make alot of assumtions and group anyone that has diffrent views than you into the same categorys. I wont reply to anymore of your posts.
Seriously? SMH
Yea and I'm sure some people feel the same about all the Fisher fanatics that buy into any excuse he pumps out.
Yeah - I see a lot of that here. But way to be dismissive and do exactly what you are accusing him of above.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt (when perhaps I shouldn't) by assuming he meant Danny Amendola. Not great though.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Well, count me in with the group that doesn't get why a coach who was just eviscerated on the road in New Orleans, would trade barbs with a coach that would have no issue landing a 50 burger on the Rams

I absolutely agree! Fisher just got his butt handed to him by New Orleans, he's currently 4-7 and going to play at the 9-2 Patriots ... and he's got the audacity to take jabs at them ... BEFORE the game? Wow. Paid millions per year to lose 60% of all games, for 5 years straight, but seems to have no fear of losing his job. Ridiculous world we live in!

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
People who cant separate their dislike of who Jeff Fisher is will run with any story that they think validates their desire to see him fired.

I hear ya, but seriously though, I truly believe it's because THAT is the answer. THAT is what will kick start the Rams into a new era of winning football. They (me) don't want to see him fired because we want to see a man fail. We want him fired so that he can't hold the Rams back any longer. It's been way to long and it's way ridiculous. Needs to end. That's why true Rams fans are "running with any story" because it actually will help get Fisher fired from the HC position in Los Angeles.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I hear ya, but seriously though, I truly believe it's because THAT is the answer. THAT is what will kick start the Rams into a new era of winning football. They (me) don't want to see him fired because we want to see a man fail. We want him fired so that he can't hold the Rams back any longer. It's been way to long and it's way ridiculous. Needs to end. That's why true Rams fans are "running with any story" because it actually will help get Fisher fired from the HC position in Los Angeles.

I hear ya, but I don't think the folks who indulge in over-reacting and being unreasonably critical are doing anything to change the situation.
Kroenke hasn't given a damn about the fans opinions before, I'm not convinced that extra vitriol at ROD does any good but stoke the flames of anger between ourselves.
If things don't go their way... heads will explode.

I remember how many fans were happy to see Mike Martz get fired.
It was similar to the current situation.
People who wanted him fired were telling everyone how he was the cause of our problems and once he was gone we would get better.
That was 2005.
Nothing has gotten better. Linehan, Spagnuolo, even Haslett.... none of them had the answers.
In fact they were so bad that they ushered in the worst decade of pro football in history.

That's why I am not as convinced as you are that firing Fisher is automatically going to result in forward progress.

I also think firing a coaching staff every few years is how you become the Browns.

All that said, if Fisher is replaced, I'll be optimistic.
If Fisher is our HC next year, but replaces Boras, Beaudreau and others and hires an established OC and gives over all the offensive control, I'll be optimistic.
If Fisher comes back and tries to pass off this same offense.... I'll be extremely disheartened....

....If I was to jump on board the Fisher hate train and start shoveling coal with some of the others around here, I'd be putting myself in a position that would make it nearly impossible to enjoy next year and the possibility of a good season.
I try to avoid situations that will force me into hypocrisy. I hate eating crow haha.