Jeff Fisher is our Mike Singletary

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What the hell was that, Selassie? LOL

I was watching that with the wife in the recliner behind me... it's like you're TRYING to get me in trouble...hahahaha

Last edited:

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Show me a winning season with Rams. I will respect Fisher more than I do now.
These comments drive me insane. People tend to forget the massive roster overhaul fisher has had to do. Please do tell me how many players are still on the squad from when fisher took over. Lets also forget all the youth and learning curves because of this turnaround that has had to be done. Also lets forget young players are often undisciplined and make stupid mistakes. Lets not take any of that into account and just say theres been zero improvement and fisher needee to win immediately

ram007

Starter
These comments drive me insane. People tend to forget the massive roster overhaul fisher has had to do. Please do tell me how many players are still on the squad from when fisher took over. Lets also forget all the youth and learning curves because of this turnaround that has had to be done. Also lets forget young players are often undisciplined and make stupid mistakes. Lets not take any of that into account and just say theres been zero improvement and fisher needee to win immediately

RabidRam, I think Fisher should be given 4th year as coach. No doubt. But right now, my respect for Fisher as coach is not as high as it was in early 2012. Is it un-reasonable to expect one winning season out of 3 Fisher coached here?

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
RabidRam, I think Fisher should be given 4th year as coach. No doubt. But right now, my respect for Fisher as coach is not as high as it was in early 2012. Is it un-reasonable to expect one winning season out of 3 Fisher coached here?
By all rights this team was historicaly bad. On all levels For a decade. Yet people seem to expect it to just turn around instantly. A turn around of this magnitude needs to be looked at differently because it is different.
Add on top of that the fact our team has been in the best division in football and combine that with a really young team going up against some really tough schedules.

If the rams were in any other division we would have a winning record. Oh and one last thing starting qb wont stay un injured

Ozoneranger

Rookie
Hey, Mack, how you doing? And like a lot of times, I don't agree with you. :)

Singletary didn't do anything with the 49ers roster pre-Harbaugh. That was all McCloughan (sp?) and Balke. And he couldn't spot an offense if Peyton Mannng were dropping back five feet in front of him. He got lucky with a few wins after Nolan was fired and the naive young York removed the "interim" from his title. The guy was a train wreck.

Fisher should have seen the playoffs this year. That was just dumb, bad luck, Bradford's knee. I think he'll get us there next year and do a deep run into the playoffs. With two caveats- clean up the dumb penalties and the confusion in the secondary.