Jeff Fisher: “I want a chance to play the Rams”

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
See id accept it as tongue in cheek if it was left at that ... but that not playing in the new stadium remark puts the true spin I think

It's like me saying in a text "your new girlfriend is fat ..lol j/k #notreally
By him saying that means he wasn't in the plans for Los Angeles.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
He wants a chance to play the Rams? If he built and coached the team the way he thought he could then, no he wouldn't want to play the Rams. In fact he should not be talking smack about his team at all.

And the, 'They were going to fire me anyway" talk. That is Total buckshot. If the Rams were winning the division right now, then he would still have a job. Fisher is becoming less likeable by the day.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
By him saying that means he wasn't in the plans for Los Angeles.
I know what it means .... I meant that comment after the i want to play the Rams one proves that it wasn't tongue in cheek

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Oh good grief. I no longer feel sorry for the dude.

And he ain't gonna get another HC job at this level btw. It'll be the NCAA or back to torturing all fans as a member of the competition committee.

Oh and suck it Fish.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
CiQoSKXW0AA-Wqe.jpg

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
...I'd like to see him take over the Bills if Ryan gets fired.

Please?

oldrammer

UDFA
Name
Wakie
He can hone his skills verbally abusing the Rams from a broadcast booth for a few years before he gets another HC position, if indeed he does get another shot.
I have for the last two years wanted Fisher canned. Now the last thing I would want to see or hear is him in a broadcast booth. It is bad enough us having had to watch him stand on the sidelines every Sunday, with arms folded and a dumb look on his face wondering what to do next. I any many of you, have had it with Fisher. Thanks Mr Kronke.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I wish him the best, I hope he does get a chance to play the Rams again. I hope we blow him out, but if he gets another HC gig I'm happy for him. He got us a decently solid foundation to build on, I hoped he'd do better, but I always knew he wasn't going to be the long term answer.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hope he gets the chance to play the Rams too...twice a year for a long time in Seattle, San Francisco, or Arizona.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I do see a possible opportunity in college, however, Fisher will not be given another opportunity in the NFL and I believe these will be a couple of universities that will be interested in the future.
il_340x270.601010432_8jif.jpg
573520_1.jpg

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
But he means he wants to play this Rams team though right? The one he built. That isn't very good...Because probably as soon as next year this team is going to be much better than anything Fisher has ever put together.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
On September 21, 2014 ... BriansRams (me) posted the following:

I have a bad feeling lately about coach Fisher. The team does not seem to be well coached. Our Rams do not seem as disciplined as other NFL teams. I don't feel like he'll even say or do much about Cook pushing Davis, either publicly or privately.

Do any of you realize how difficult it is to LOSE a game when you are up 21-0 ? It takes a "special" team to allow that to happen. The more I see and watch Fisher's press conferences the more I worry he's actually a pretty average coach, maybe below average. I'm tired of his attitude he has in interviews where has that "it's no big deal" attitude. To him apparently nothing is a big deal. "We'll fix that."

It's ok to be a "players coach" but you also have to take action when it's needed. Make each player, each coach, accountable for continuous bad play and play calling. Is Fisher better than the former 2 Rams coaches? Yes. But is he better than someone like Bruce Arians? No, I don't think he is. I'm worried about his overall (take everything into consideration) running of this team. What if he DIDN'T have the benefit of the extra RG3 draft picks? We'd be even worse than now.

Am I alone with this point of view about Jeff Fisher?

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I do see a possible opportunity in college, however, Fisher will not be given another opportunity in the NFL and I believe these will be a couple of universities that will be interested in the future.
il_340x270.601010432_8jif.jpg
573520_1.jpg

Don't forget Grand Lakes U is looking for a new HC

GO HOOTERS

image.jpeg

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I get to derail my own thread for a short time due the absurdity of it all, yes?

ZZJapmg.gif

This week has been depressing in several areas of life for yours truly :poop:. So I decided to cheer myself up. Crank it up and join in if you want. The only bad voice is no voice. :)
(You'll have to watch it over at good, old You Tube)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJ6fl6QOAEk

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Of course Fish wants to play us. Everybody does! Thanks for the disaster of a team you left us with, Fish. I hope you get another coaching position because some of our players will be looking for work if they don't pan out.