Jeff Fisher has run out of answers.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
I don't got no answers either Fish. that's why I took a giant bong rip right before watching your offense take the field
:hiding:

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And us die hard fans have run out of beer and patience waiting for this team to get a whiff of the playoffs . Goodbye Fisher

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I smell toast!

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Foles shouldn't even be aloud to throw to the WR's during warm ups. Let's see what Keenum can do next week. I'd start Bryce Hager at MLB. I'm tired of JL55, he can't shed a block and he can't run anymore. Quinn and Tree are missed badly on D. I'd also sit Quick and activate Nick Toon. Quick has butterfingers and I'm tired of his drops. He also does not know how to consistently use his body and frame to elevate and make contested caches. He's good for a garbage time fade TD once every 2 years. O line still looks weak at LG, C and RG at the moment. I just want Gurley and Austin to make it through the year healthy at this point. The offense will look completely different next year.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
It was an ugly display for sure. Stans too worried about moving the team to care about who the coach is or how many wins the teAm has.

Everyone made fun of Shahid Khan for wanting to be an owner of the Rams but his squad put up 35 points today while we put up 3. Not sure if we'd be any better with him at the helm but we damn sure wouldn't be worse.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Doesn't "running out of answers" imply that at some point he had answers? Still, for some reason, I can't root for him to be fired. I have Stockholm syndrome or something. I think it's just the value of stability plus the knowledge that nobody in their right mind would want to come here and coach, so I doubt we'd get any decent new hire before the whole moving/stadium situation clears up.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
It was an ugly display for sure. Stans too worried about moving the team to care about who the coach is or how many wins the teAm has.

Everyone made fun of Shahid Khan for wanting to be an owner of the Rams but his squad put up 35 points today while we put up 3. Not sure if we'd be any better with him at the helm but we damn sure wouldn't be worse.

Good point. Coaching is an issue bit in any organisation problems start right at the top. That's where the rot is. Everything else has been tried and changed.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Then bring in Whisenhunt or some other available coach to come in right now and help out.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Then bring in Whisenhunt or some other available coach to come in right now and help out.

Great point other teams have done it, but Fisher won't and that will lead to his demise IMHO. Time to go in another direction.
upload_2015-12-6_20-8-0.jpeg

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My top 3 coaches in order are:
  1. Hue Jackson
  2. David Shaw
  3. Adam Gase
Just my opinion. I know everyone has their guy.

Memphis Ram

Legend
If Fisher goes, no matter who they hire, they'd be better off not giving that party personnel control.
Yet, the problem is that most of the guys who know they are in demand will want just that, IMO.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
If Fisher goes, no matter who they hire, they'd be better off not giving that party personnel control.
Yet, the problem is that most of the guys who know they are in demand will want just that, IMO.

I disagree for example if the Rams give Snead control over personnel and he goes out and hires the coach, that will be a given. I doubt if they interview Hue Jackson for example, he would turn them down because he won't have control over personnel.

Quite frankly nobody is out there worthy of giving them control unless some of the guys in college like Nick Saban or Jim Harbaugh for example, but if you go in that direction, it's a given you would give them control.

Memphis Ram

Legend
I disagree for example if the Rams give Snead control over personnel and he goes out and hires the coach, that will be a given. I doubt if they interview Hue Jackson for example, he would turn them down because he won't have control over personnel.

Quite frankly nobody is out there worthy of giving them control unless some of the guys in college like Nick Saban or Jim Harbaugh for example, but if you go in that direction, it's a given you would give them control.

He probably wouldn't turn down an interview. But if he had options, wanted personnel control and another team were willing let him pick the groceries per se, then he might choose to go elsewhere.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
He probably wouldn't turn down an interview. But if he had options, wanted personnel control and another team were willing let him pick the groceries per se, then he might choose to go elsewhere.

I will agree there and it will be interesting to see what the Rams will do, if this actually comes to fruition. Because Kroenke embraced the paradigm by the Patriots strong Head Coach with say over personnel, I wonder if he decides to go the executive root instead.