Jason Cole Talks Jared Goff & the Rams QB Situation –Audio

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Because they determined Goff was better than anyone in this draft, so if we did that we would be without a QB still.
Yeah but who else could we have added or maybe we would have got all those extra pics from Chicago and really got a game changer next year in the draft.

Zero

Pro Bowler
When he actually win a game when he has more touchdowns then turnovers then come talk to me about all this talent he supposed to have cause right now the numbers and that 5.3 Ypa just not sitting well to me. So if my Dream factory think we can do better because Goff isn't ready yet then so be it.
64854650.png

:grouphug:

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Goff wasn't on the team in 2015
Keenum was awful down the stretch and if Mannion had shown anything as a rookie, he'd have gotten snaps.
Mannion has lead feet and a slow windup. He had 1 great year in college and 3 mediocre years.
I get that the most popular guy on a football team is the back up QB but I don't understand the fascination with Mannion

So I guess Mannion don't get the he had God awful Fisher trying to develop him argument huh

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Mannion hasn't had much of a chance, but he's going to get reps with the 1's this year. JMHO Mannion isn't as bad as some of you think. If the Rams thought so, they wouldn't have let Murray go, or would have already brought in another QB before they started OTA's.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So I guess Mannion don't get the he had God awful Fisher trying to develop him argument huh
Fair argument. I didn't think he was a good prospect in the first place, but yeah if Fisher cant develop a top rated player, how is he going to develop a 2nd tier type