Jared Goffs Big Ol' Poll.... What??!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Jared Goff will be ____________?

• Total voters

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ryan Mallett is known for his crazy arm strength yet he only threw 58mph velocity according to NFL combine. Can you explain to me the correlation between velocity and the ability to really throw the ball far,I'm really curious.
Don't know but I do know that Austin Davis had a high MPH on his fast ball, but looks like he's throwing a nerf ball in to the wind when he steps on the field

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I'm agreeing with you that Goff has flaws.

I think I may disagree as to the extent of those flaws or perhaps the attribution.
Respect your opinion Mac...
I've seen rookie QB's....Marino, Elway, Aikman....seen these new ones Newton, Winston, Marriota....Saw Stafford, Ryan, Dalton...Watched Sam....

Goff looks more like Akili Smith, Cade McNown, Brandon Weedon...than Elway, or Ryan....so, he has quite a ways to go b4 any elite play. Hell, If I'm being honest, Johnny Manziel looked better.

And you can't say every good rookie played in a great offense. Just not true.

How many of you still give a crap about Goffs "small hands"?
So all the fumbles, and bad throws in cold weather is just what? didn't even wanna PASS in the rain...hell yeah, hand size matters..maybe bigger hands he puts that ball on Quick in the endzone....