Jared Goff, Sean McVay push back against claims that Rams’ play-calling is ‘cheating’ or ‘immoral’

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Applewhite didn't get the nod over him because of poor coaching, he got it because he wasn't a choke artist and had a far better head on his shoulders. He generally played very well despite his physical limitations. Simms had plenty of good players around him, enough to win a national title with better QBing. His choke against Colorado in the Big 12 championship when they could have went to the national title game was epic.
meh....A guy goes 11-2....I can't call him garbage. That Colorado team had a boatload of LA guys on it....Serious team....they have a story about them on ESPN...
It's hard to win a National Championship....

choke artist....someone that watched the Longhorns closely would know more about that than me....so, if you say he's a choker, he must be a choker....

Stats still support he's a "decent" player....that must be good...since his teams went 11-2....and 11-2.....winning the Cotton Bowl in his last year....

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Simms is just doing his job, getting people to talk about what he says

people would talk if he crapped himself on tv and stood there are got repeatedly tased.

I'm of the opinion that media with content of substance is worth exponentially more than the trivial content that consists of being "outrageous" and "controversial".

If Simms wants to be that, I'd rather he crapped himself and got repeatedly tased.

Actually, I'd rather he stopped with the nonsense and at least attempted substantive contribution, but if that's not possible, yeah... tasers are pretty cheap...

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
oh boy would i ever like to get JJ back
train

Strip club ready!!!!!

janoris_jenkins_smiling.jpg

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
choke artist....someone that watched the Longhorns closely would know more about that than me....so, if you say he's a choker, he must be a choker....

If you don't believe me, come to Austin and ask the hardcore UT fans around here ... I guarantee what you get from them will be far more critical than anything I wrote.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
If you don't believe me, come to Austin and ask the hardcore UT fans around here ... I guarantee what you get from them will be far more critical than anything I wrote.
I believe you....not sure if it's true. 11 -2 record as a Sr. and Jr.....think he beat....who was it, last game of his college career?

You're a Texas guy....so you may be familiar with Clayton Kershaw....a pretty famous pitcher....pretty good too....bunch of guys I know....and some I don't....only through what they write, consider him a "choke artist" in the post-season..... I can't defend Clayton's postseason record....or performances....All I can say is, he helped get us here...Do I think he's a choker.....meh...maybe....but people that try to defend or condemn him...I can see both sides....he has under performed in the postseason....year after year. But he's also had some very good 5 or 6 innings in playoff baseball.