Jared Goff 'lights out' in practice on Wednesday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
What they mean by Lights out is that his overthrows were so high he broke all of the lights at the practice field!:football:

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
You swung me away from Wentz and towards Goff Counselor, so you better be right!;)

image.jpeg

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
I really have no problem with what I saw from Goff in that game. He seemed to make good decisions, moved well in the pocket and had a nice quick release on his throws. Now ... the weather was a factor and the game was coached conservatively . The penalties killed us more than anything late. But as far as Goff goes, I was encouraged.

jap

Legend
Jerad to Stan the Silent Man: "For Christmas, could you buy me a walking, talking android that looks and sounds just like me who can deal with all these stupid reporter questions so I can live in peace?"

Stan: "I'll see what I can do, Kid."

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Bradford was lights out in practice because he's a top tier thrower. That didn't always carry over to games because Bradford didn't adapt well to pressure. Goff does. You can be skeptical if you want. But this kid is going to be a stud.

Sam Bradford.

Red Jersey Champion.

s_bradford_100805_blog.jpg

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bradford was lights out in practice because he's a top tier thrower. That didn't always carry over to games because Bradford didn't adapt well to pressure. Goff does. You can be skeptical if you want. But this kid is going to be a stud.
I want to give this post a like, a high five and a thread winner!

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Boras just told the Saints exactly what they wanted to hear. I guess Rams game plan is no secret.

Rams are the only team in the NFL that tell the other team what they're going to do.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Boras just told the Saints exactly what they wanted to hear. I guess Rams game plan is no secret.

Rams are the only team in the NFL that tell the other team what they're going to do.

They know it doesn't matter. Saints are going to load the box and run/pass blitz until the Rams go over the top with some sort of frequency. Their gameplan will be to dare Goff to beat them, just like Miami.

If the Saints do back it off, then Gurley should have a big day. But they won't, because they've seen Gurley make teams pay. Goff has to prove it.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Exactly ... and more anecdotal evidence for why our offense is stuck in neutral, if not reverse.

Aim low, Boras ... smh
NOTE TO BORAS; " Open up the Damn Play Book, and Show some Balls!!!
You where in the USMC, act like it! Be creative Do the unexpected!!

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Disingenuous? Are you serious?
Apparently that word doesn't mean what I thought it meant. What I meant was, it seemed (and text is hard so I apologize), that you were intentionally picking the parts of his quote that would paint am inaccurate picture of what he said and justify your anger. Disingenuous sounds right, but apparently isn't.