Jared Goff gets absolutely no respect

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
Chiefs won because of Mahomes and the Rams lost because of Goff. Because there isn't 52 other players on the team as well as coaches. Oh and scheme and execution has zero impact on the game. They should just get rid of all of the other players and coaches and just play there QBs against each other since no one else make a difference. Think of all the cap room we'd have! (Blue font of course)

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Both him and Goff struggled through 3 quarters in their first superbowl - but Mahommes found it in the 4th and his team won.

Mahommes is far superior to Goff or really any young QB that has ever played teh game (at this point in their careers)

But it's chapter 1 of a 15 chapter book. So we will see how both their stories play out.

It's soooo different when your team gets the calls. Time's running out in both superbowls, both qbs throw the ball into the endzone, both receivers get interference. The chiefs get the call, the rams don't. Who knows what would have happened if the rams were 1st and goal then punched it in to level the scores.

Ram65

Legend
Also Goff has committed to a workout regime to increase his strength

That is great news. It will help him evade the rush and make better throws on the run too. I little more improvement on the mental part and Goff will be good to go back to the playoffs.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Goff gets less respect than Rodney Dangerfield.

Well, fuck the snarky bastards who put in quips about Goff. We'll see a HOF-worthy quarterback, when it's all said and done.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
You're only as good as your last season according to the pundits. Goff has another good season and he'll be back in their good graces.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
You're only as good as your last season according to the pundits. Goff has another good season and he'll be back in their good graces.

No, he won't. Even if he wins the MVP, Super Bowl, and Super Bowl MVP, the pundits - and opposing fans - will say that McVay controlled him like some sort of sadistic puppeteer.

I don't care about that. I say, let his name be Jared "The System" Goff. Turn their words against them.

Last edited:

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
I love Goff threads............

Some smack him down.

Some Build him up.

Some smack him down harder after they've built him up.

Some make excuses for him as if they're his unconditional loving parents.

Many make good points on why he's worthy or just a mediocre game manager that can't carry the team on his shoulders like the few great QB's have over the years.

Like some others I could be wrong, but I believe the Goffster will get up off the canvas again in 2020.

He's shown he's the type of human being that will punch his way to greatness or fall hard to the ground trying but possibly failing to live up to expectations.

He's the most intriguing QB with the most to gain or lose by armchair quarterbacks going into the 2020 season.

It appears the final verdict on him will likely be made by how he performs in the 2020 season.

Boy is that 2019 season heavy on his shoulders heading into the new SoFi stadium.

Talked about by many NFL media pundits as one of the most overpaid bad contracts ever given to a QB in the modern day NFL.

He will continue to garner the most forum threads and attention next season by Rams fans among others and for good reasons.

"In Goff We Trust"
NFL-RAMS-COWBOYS.jpg

1581135057309.jpeg