Jared Goff first post practice interview

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Very professional guy. Makes me want to get out there and play. Can't wait to see him hit the field week one.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
I like how he said a lot of the Shotgun stuff translates over from Cal to the pro side! I don't want to get too excited, but I can't wait to watch him develop. We're watching games in a little over 3 months!

Name
Raminiscing
He strikes me as a very poised and confident young man.
he's got that look of a winner.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I just got a chub from watching that...shit, I said that out loud didn't I.

Love this kid more and more as I see him.....that sounded better in my head. Goff is awesome!

rdw

Pro Bowler
I just got a chub from watching that...crap, I said that out loud didn't I.

Love this kid more and more as I see him.....that sounded better in my head. Goff is awesome!
Didn't we sign an rookie named Chubb?

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Answered fast with a quick release. Used his mobility to avoid the rush of questions. Nice vision, showed ability to scan press coverage and check down to the second reporter.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Didn't Chubb from Georgia get hurt last year? What's up with Georgia RBs and knee injuries?
Yea tore his knee up bad, way worse than Gurley had. They are cursed I guess.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
I just got a chub from watching that...crap, I said that out loud didn't I.

@Tron I usually try to think of Phyllis Diller when I'm trying to reign in an inappropriate chubber. I hope that is helpful.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Answered fast with a quick release. Used his mobility to avoid the rush of questions. Nice vision, showed ability to scan press coverage and check down to the second reporter.

QOTM!!!!!
It's stupid sometimes how much we try to read into every blurb and blink and twitch. I'm just ready to see if the kid has some chops.