Jared Freakin Goff! (Poll)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Grade Goff's performance today

• A

• B

• C

• D

• F

• When did Keenum get benched?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
The OL is a real problem. Not sure the last time I saw all 4 DL meet at the QB like that....and happened multiple times.

Love is willingness to throw down field. Mistakes were to be expected for a rookie in their 2nd start...

Next week will be ugly. A tougher place to play against a tougher opponent. I would ask that nobody judge Goff for any type of bad performance next week. I don't want to get on here and see him being bashed if it goes badly - we're severely outmatched by the Patriots.
Which is why we will win.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
The 1 thing Keenum showed in TC was urgency, he seemed to know it would be different without the red jersey. Goff and Mannion both held the ball to long, but completed some nice passes, where they would have at least had to scramble to buy the time they were holding the ball. And in the drills Goff just looked so much more natural then Keenum. IMO Keenums #1 job in the eyes of the O coaches was to show Goff how an NFL QB goes about his job. Goff was the starter as a true freshman and never experienced learning from the #1 ,so to speak. But I do not believe it took Goff 10 weeks into the season to give the team a better chance than Keenum.

I don't disagree with what your saying here. My point is I don't think the team Case over Jared because he held the ball longer. There's more to it than that.

oldrammer

UDFA
Name
Wakie
Goff isn't the problem. It's the plays they have drawn up for him over all. The team philosophy. Our first clue could be the simple fact that Gurley keeps getting stuffed into the middle without a hole to be found,,,, or crossing routes 5 yards short of the sticks. .

Such a drag to watch but,,, I feel a change of weather in the wind.
I believe that myself & most likely most of you can call the next play. If you & I can do that, think what the other team is thinking. I don't know what kind of weather you are thinking of Hacksaw and I would hope it will get better but, I really doubt it.