Janoris Jenkins suspended for game this week

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Great news for us. He would have given us all he's got.

Hookers and blow miss those days sigh.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I always see this guy when I read McAdoo's name...
MrMagoo_6559.jpg
I think of this when I see McAdoo's face
i-m-a-douchebag.png

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
The only time he decides to take a suspension against his former team, have you no shame jackrabbit?

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good . I had a feeling about him making a pic 6 Sunday . No worries

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
freak it, I wouldn't be surprised if he threw 6 tds this Sunday.

Doubt it, would rather beat them comfortably enough to not show much of our offense. Teams are going to be tougher after NYG so would rather have the element of surprise going for us.

Scirca

Rookie
Doubt it, would rather beat them comfortably enough to not show much of our offense. Teams are going to be tougher after NYG so would rather have the element of surprise going for us.

Nah he needs to make a statement out of those sorry ass Giants. Goff needs to put the media in its place. Just today Terry Bradshaw fraud ass said Goff is a system Qb and has the weakest arm of the four. Wentz, Dak, Watson, himself.

Last edited:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Crack really?? Never heard these allegations before.

It was a play on "jackrabbit".

And I doubt if it has anything to do with him failing a test, otherwise the NFL would be handing out the suspension, not the team.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Nah he needs to make a statement out of those sorry ass Giants. Goff needs to put the media in its place. Just today Terry Bradshaw fraud ass said Goff is a system Qb and has the weakest arm of the four. Wentz, Dak, Watson, himself.

Couldn't careless what the media thinks. Our team will improve if we continue to play smart and sustainable football

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Goff is throwing 4 TDs this week. Woods, Watkins (2), and Gurley.

Bank it.
Nah! "5 TD's" Passing, Woods-Watkins-Kupp-Everett and Gurley! And then another Rushing by Gurley, Plus a INT returned for a TD by Tru!! (y)(y):D

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Wonder what all he did. He probably didn’t have the best response to them getting on him for being MIA.

I’m sure he thought he was leaving the Rams for a contender. Oops!

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I would guess now that Eli Apple who was a top 10 draft selection last season will be the new #1 corner & veteran CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie who was also suspended a few weeks ago will be the starter @ the other corner post. CB Ross Cockrell looks like a likely Nickle.