Janoris Jenkins suspended for game this week

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Nice! Just sucks Watkins won't have the chance to burn him on the good ole double move he loves to bite on.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Crazy kid that jack rabbit. Good for us, hope we roll them.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why am I not surprised?

Maybe his nickname should be changed to Jackass.:LOL:

Thanks Jackass!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well that helps things
I heard he told Spags, "Four Pillars this!!"

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
View: http://www.giants.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/CB-Janoris-Jenkins-suspended-indefinitely/82b0c8b9-23cb-40b1-9014-9b29d428918f

CB Janoris Jenkins suspended indefinitely
Michael EisenSenior Writer/Editor

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. – Cornerback Janoris Jenkins has been suspended indefinitely for violation of team rules, the Giants announced today. The suspension takes effect immediately, meaning Jenkins will miss Sunday’s home game against the Los Angeles Rams.

“As a member of this team, there are standards and we have responsibilities and obligations,” said coach Ben McAdoo. “When we don’t fulfill those obligations, there are consequences. As I have said before, we do not like to handle our team discipline publicly. There are times when it is unavoidable, and this is one of those times.”

The Giants returned to the Quest Diagnostics Training Center on Monday following their bye week. Jenkins was not in attendance on Monday. At the time, McAdoo said he had been excused for personal reasons.

“At that point, neither myself nor any of the coaches had heard from Jackrabbit,” McAdoo said. “I did not speak with him directly until Tuesday morning.”

Jenkins was informed of the suspension on Tuesday. McAdoo said that he will review the status of the suspension at the beginning of next week.

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Beat me to it @MadGoat - JJ still helping the Rams I see ;)

I beat you both

giphy.gif

http://www.ramsondemand.com/threads/janoris-jenkins-suspended-for-game-this-week.51952/

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Those coaches have lost the locker room. McAdoo is getting fired. Clean house and fire the GM too.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So here's a bloke who earns millions, his team is 1-6 and he decides to take extra time off for his birthday and not tell anyone. It's like sticking two fingers up and the coaches and supporters. What a dick! Still all good for our Los Angeles Rams eh?

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Goff is throwing 4 TDs this week. Woods, Watkins (2), and Gurley.

Bank it.