Jacob Harris tears ACL and MCL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MachS

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
WOW! Didn’t even know he played!! THAT GAME just keeps getting worse and WORSE!!!
It happened on a punt coverage. We punted and the returner called a fair catch late, Harris was the gunner and got down field fast and tried to pull up last minute when the guy called fair catch. Planted his foot wrong, dropped and immediately grabbed his knee.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
WOW! Didn’t even know he played!! THAT GAME just keeps getting worse and WORSE!!!

it happened during a punt return. the guy called for a fair catch and harris tried to get as close as possible to him and then realised he was gonna hit him so he had to twist his body somehow out the way and his foot may have stuck to the ground. either that or his knee brushed awkwardly against the player.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

so no time on offense, then a season ending knee injury.

what are the chances harris makes it in the nfl? not many players come back from a rookie year like that.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
He was able to walk off with assistance, if I recall them saying.

Here's hoping he can recover in time for camp.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
We'll definitely be looking at O'Dell
no-no-no-no.gif

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We'll definitely be looking at O'Dell and other WRs now. Depth getting short there.
Other players that haven't lived up to expectations with their previous team have came here and excelled, so you never know. Especially if he comes in as a 3rd or 4th receiver and not a number 1.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Other players that haven't lived up to expectations with their previous team have came here and excelled, so you never know. Especially if he comes in as a 3rd or 4th receiver and not a number 1.
Just not worth the headache. The Rams have young depth .
Ben Sko & JJ we’re both better than Harris in the preseason.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Sad news. Never even got to see him on offense, which I'm surprised about based on how much they hyped him up during preseason as a weapon. Might never been the same.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just not worth the headache. The Rams have young depth .
Ben Sko & JJ we’re both better than Harris in the preseason.
The Ram's depth is dwindling everyday, what 3 players in 2 weeks?
I understand the headache analysis, but he would be coming to a veteran team with good leadership and aspirations for a ring.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
I don't understand the panic in some of you. He was a special teamer. He's had what 3 snaps during the season? Lol. I mean even if someone did get hurt I doubt he would he the guy we call on.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't understand the panic in some of you. He was a special teamer. He's had what 3 snaps during the season? Lol. I mean even if someone did get hurt I doubt he would he the guy we call on.
Lmao right?!

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Disappointing news. :crying:

Hope his rehab goes well and he makes it back for camp.