Jackson & Brewer Out/Injured

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Usually they are at the top

Wonder if Shelton's first game back was just a bad day

??? Yeah - I just think I’m sick of having thinners up front.The bigger the body,the harder to go around.The guard position for sure. That’s why I really liked A’Jackson in the being. Thought it was a blessing in disguise.
Then Noteboom got hurt. I actually like Shelton at center better than Brian Allen. Thought Lance Dickerson is just The Best C/G player I had seen coming out of college in awhile. His injury was what dropped him in the draft. His value was amazing in my eyes. Creed was just there when The Rams picked.

Shelton is better than Brusss would have been if healthy.IMO he would have been a disaster.

You can look at the win loss total & see who played.

Tano

Legend
??? Yeah - I just think I’m sick of having thinners up front.The bigger the body,the harder to go around.The guard position for sure. That’s why I really liked A’Jackson in the being. Thought it was a blessing in disguise.
Then Noteboom got hurt. I actually like Shelton at center better than Brian Allen. Thought Lance Dickerson is just The Best C/G player I had seen coming out of college in awhile. His injury was what dropped him in the draft. His value was amazing in my eyes. Creed was just there when The Rams picked.

Shelton is better than Brusss would have been if healthy.IMO he would have been a disaster.

You can look at the win loss total & see who played.
Bruss just wasn't ready yet.

Rookie OL as Memento said in another post usually need a year or two before they become very good.

Creed was a rarity.

oldnotdead

Legend

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

Rams4life

Rookie
Name
Bud
Jackson will probably be put on blood thinners. Whether that solves his problem is to be determined.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Bruss just wasn't ready yet.

Rookie OL as Memento said in another post usually need a year or two before they become very good.

Creed was a rarity.
Well Lance Dickerson was the real deal IMO. I didn’t look for him last night.Just saw a couple games of him playing guard.As a center in the NFL I haven’t seen.
His size though is what I like & how he kicks azz when given the chance.
I agree with Memento.It’s just The Rams didn’t start the process last season.Who knows? I’ll stop for now. Just venting because it is clear The Rams made a mistake all together.

Ben Sko is another player who The Rams benefit from though. They do such a good job throughout the draft that makes up for part of the mistakes.

I’m cheering for all The Rams players & enjoy when they play above there selected level.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
WTH?? I have nrver heard of an athlete getting blood clots.... though I know they can occur in anyone... I suspect the majority of these are in older and less athletic people.
Maybe I lead a sheltered life, but this is an insane year for folks being injured.
Evidence from the recent vaccine in some clot situations.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Evans still needs to go. I'd take a full o-line of practice squad players over starting him.

These line injuries are fkn insane. 2011 ruined our entire secondary and defense, 2022 gonna ruin qbs and rbs.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Evidence from the recent vaccine in some clot situations.
The J and J vaccine incidence of blood clots was extremely rare, only about 4 cases per million. And ZERO evidence of clotting problems with the now-standard mRNA vaccines (Moderna and Pfizer).

A more realistic possibility is that some people do indeed get clot problems after contracting Covid itself.

Let's stick to football, and not speculate on astronomically minimal possibilities...

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I would seriously sit Stafford and Kupp the rest of the season. This is pathetic man, just pathetic.
Only wa y to do that is refund all tickets and season tix. That would be a clear sign that we are tanking the season, which would have ramifications in Vegas and probably competing teams......

Don't think Stan would do that....

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
The injuries to our OL are reaching historic proportions.

How can we even evaluate some of the young guys (Tutu, McCutcheon, Kyren Williams, etc) if our OL isn't even functional?

Sheesh *#%&@$*^#

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
The J and J vaccine incidence of blood clots was extremely rare, only about 4 cases per million. And ZERO evidence of clotting problems with the now-standard mRNA vaccines (Moderna and Pfizer).

A more realistic possibility is that some people do indeed get clot problems after contracting Covid itself.

Let's stick to football, and not speculate on astronomically minimal possibilities...
An astronomically minimal possibility is still a possibility.

I'm not saying that's it at all. For some reason I feel like I heard about something like this when he played for us at Iowa. But I can't find anything on it!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
at this point you gotta sit stafford rest of the season with evans likely back in the fold
Yes they need to keep him out until they sort this shit. Right now he's probably got a year or two left but if he finishes this season behind this line he might end up missing an appendage.