Jackson & Brewer Out/Injured

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Liberator

Pro Bowler
at this point you gotta sit stafford rest of the season with evans likely back in the fold

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Holy shit...
The worst part about all this is that the Rams don't have their own first rounder next year. Damnit.
But they'll have at least their own second and third... and let's hope that someone wants Morris so that they can get a third.

Man.

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
I've seen position groups be decimated by injury before but this is insane! Be interesting to see how they juggle the lineup now.

Psycho_X

Legend
I've seen position groups be decimated by injury before but this is insane! Be interesting to see how they juggle the lineup now.
I had a memory on facebook the other day from 2011 cussing about how the Rams just placed their 9th CB on injured reserve. I remember how demoralizing that was but this is a whole different realm of demoralizing.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I would seriously sit Stafford and Kupp the rest of the season. This is pathetic man, just pathetic.

dang

Legend
Holy shit...
The worst part about all this is that the Rams don't have their own first rounder next year. Damnit.
But they'll have at least their own second and third... and let's hope that someone wants Morris so that they can get a third.

Man.
Gotta scourge for FA OL help and Draft high for All
Positions except RT. Transform that group like McVay did in 2017.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Gotta scourge for FA OL help and Draft high for All
Positions except RT. Transform that group like McVay did in 2017.
I don't think that will happen, at all, with the needs on this roster.
I think there's a good chance the starting line next season is Noteboom, Jackson, Allen, Bruss and Havenstein. Backups would be Jackson at LT, Anchrum or Shelton or a draft pick fighting to be the 6th lineman.
They'll draft at least one lineman.. but a lot depends on whether Morris gets hired as a HC, imo.
If they get that third, it opens up a lot of options in the mid-rounds.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I don't think that will happen, at all, with the needs on this roster.
I think there's a good chance the starting line next season is Noteboom, Jackson, Allen, Bruss and Havenstein. Backups would be Jackson at LT, Anchrum or Shelton or a draft pick fighting to be the 6th lineman.
They'll draft at least one lineman.. but a lot depends on whether Morris gets hired as a HC, imo.
If they get that third, it opens up a lot of options in the mid-rounds.

I think you’re TOTALLY OFF!! Like your opinion,but WAY OFF!

Season has way too much time to even go there as well.IMO there will be a couple players who step up & make a difference. PlYing time,hard work, & experience is underrated.

I think Shelton is a back up center and guard. Agreed & he should not start at either guard spots,unless necessary.

Tano

Legend
I think you’re TOTALLY OFF!! Like your opinion,but WAY OFF!

Season has way too much time to even go there as well.IMO there will be a couple players who step up & make a difference. PlYing time,hard work, & experience is underrated.

I think Shelton is a back up center and guard. Agreed & he should not start at either guard spots,unless necessary.
Shelton was the best OL against Buffalo so I would like to see more before making a real decision on him

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG

WTH?? I have nrver heard of an athlete getting blood clots.... though I know they can occur in anyone... I suspect the majority of these are in older and less athletic people.
Maybe I lead a sheltered life, but this is an insane year for folks being injured.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Shelton was the best OL against Buffalo so I would like to see more before making a real decision on him
Fair enough.

The thing that pisses me OFF is Bonify’d post the PFF last week.

Both Brian Allen & Coleman Shelton were The WORST 2 Lineman graded out against Arizona. Those 2 players should have been the better of the group.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
My whole point of all this being upset is what The Rams a stuck with through there evaluation.
Signing Noteboom,Allen, & Shelton is what The Rams are stuck with after Les Snead & Sean Mcvay knowing 5 players were all on contract years.

That is PISS POOR playing. We are all going to have to drink a lot of Beers on Sunday’s because of it. This is The Year The Rams should have travled
To the UK.

Tano

Legend
My whole point of all this being upset is what The Rams a stuck with through there evaluation.
Signing Noteboom,Allen, & Shelton is what The Rams are stuck with after Les Snead & Sean Mcvay knowing 5 players were all on contract years.

That is PISS POOR playing. We are all going to have to drink a lot of Beers on Sunday’s because of it. This is The Year The Rams should have travled
To the UK.
Get them as far away from home as possible?

Tano

Legend
Fair enough.

The thing that pisses me OFF is Bonify’d post the PFF last week.

Both Brian Allen & Coleman Shelton were The WORST 2 Lineman graded out against Arizona. Those 2 players should have been the better of the group.
Usually they are at the top

Wonder if Shelton's first game back was just a bad day

NCRamGuy

Rookie
Name
ManmadeRam
Might as well pull up AJ Acuri, McHutch and see what our rookies are made of. This season is pretty much done now at this point. With all the lineman gone, Kupp out, etc. Start TuTu and others and see what we got.

Last edited:

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Might as well pull up AJ Acuri and see what our rookies are made of. This season is pretty much done now at this point. With all the lineman gone, Kupp out, etc.
They're gonna have to aren't they? 2 more guys down, surely one of the starters will be injured by the 2nd quarter next week!

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik