It's official...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
@mortreport
Rams will fire coach Steve Spagnuolo and GM Billy Devaney, per team source. #ESPN

Thank you, Spags. If you go to Philly I will root my ass off for you.

Devaney, you tired your damndest. It isn't your fault your players get hurt. Great guy, wish best of luck in future.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Not saying it isn't true, but Mort doesn't know shit. He had Owens on the Rams last year. Guaranteed.

Is Kroenke telling everybody except the guys who need to hear it?

Lesson

Oh, really?
X said:
Not saying it isn't true, but Mort doesn't know shyte. He had Owens on the Rams last year. Guaranteed.

Is Kroenke telling everybody except the guys who need to hear it?

Mort gets things like this correct.

Hirings, signings, etc, are different.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
I'm not taking anything as official until Stan himself speaks.

In fact, it'd be pretty bush for him not to hold a press conference about this.

superfan24

Starter
Well wait a second, Florio said a team source told him it could go either way (spags fired or kept)

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
superfan24 said:
Well wait a second, Florio said a team source told him it could go either way (spags fired or kept)
Sounds like your typical super scoopers in the media.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I'm not going to buy any media reports until we get a statement or release from SK's office. Everyone's just guessing at this point.

Lesson

Oh, really?
superfan24 said:

Please be true. Pretty please.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
@SoftliSTL Tony Softli
Sounds like Devaney is leaking that he will be fired through national media contacts, that info has not come from the Kroenke group.

This was kind of to be expected. The first one to report something that's seemingly inevitable. Wins.

superfan24

Starter
FUCK just get it over with and tell us either what is gonna either way instead of these dumb asses speculating over it.

Lesson

Oh, really?
X said:
@SoftliSTL Tony Softli
Sounds like Devaney is leaking that he will be fired through national media contacts, that info has not come from the Kroenke group.

This was kind of to be expected. The first one to report something that's seemingly inevitable. Wins.

Please tell me that he hasn't said anything about Spags. Pretty please.