It's official...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFan4Life

Rookie
Disappointed that Bradford will likely be forced to learn third offense in as many years.

I guess that we had a glut of injuries don't really matter and Vince Lombardi couldn't have coached more wins out of this team.

I'm disgusted with the whole bunch.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
superfan24 said:
Lesson said:
Bradford is about to be on 101.

Link please. Man they are loading up.

If you have a smartphone you should look for an app called "tunein radio." Its a great FREE radio app to search for radio stations and listen to them.

Lesson

Oh, really?
<a class="postlink" href="http://den-a.plr.liquidcompass.net/player/flash/audio_player.php?id=WXOSFM&uid=296" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://den-a.plr.liquidcompass.net/play ... FM&uid=296</a>

superfan24

Starter
:cry: wow I almost just cried when Sam said what Spags exiting message to them was. Classy, classy, classy. And Bernie Miklasz is a dumbass

superfan24

Starter
SJ is next on 101. It'll be interesting to see what he says, he didn't wanna go through another HC. I keep on coming to the same conclusion with more info that this was a very bad decision.

bluecoconuts

Legend
"Other than Sam Bradford, Chris Long, and James Laurinaitis, who else do you know you have to bring back with a new coach? Quintin Mikell? I would lump him in with them too. After that, who knows?"

That was kind of depressing.... Makes sense obviously, but not really fun to hear.

superfan24

Starter
bluecoconuts said:
"Other than Sam Bradford, Chris Long, and James Laurinaitis, who else do you know you have to bring back with a new coach? Quintin Mikell? I would lump him in with them too. After that, who knows?"

That was kind of depressing.... Makes sense obviously, but not really fun to hear.

This is REALLY depressing. If he announced spags and BD are back, then I would extremely pumped for the draft and next season. Now.....really don't know what is gonna happen and how long its gonna take.

Anonymous

steferfootball said:
Mike Karney is the least insightful NFL analyst I have ever heard. :lmao:

Yet possibly the most insightful as to what SJ thinks.