Is Stefen Wisniewski still available?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

lockdnram21

Legend
If it's Between us an Hawks. Then they should ask him do u want to go again our d line twice a year or theirs

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
If it's Between us an Hawks. Then they should ask him do u want to go again our d line twice a year or theirs

Or they could ask him how often has he experienced post season? Just playing devil's advocate...I guess the way I would recruit Wisniewski is to inform him that everything starts in the trenches and the defensive line is set and he will be the linchpin to the new offensive line!

Last edited:

lockdnram21

Legend
Or they could ask him how often has he experienced post season? Just playing devil's advocate...I guess the way I would recruit Wisniewski is to inform him that everything starts in the trenches and the defensive line is set now he will be the linchpin to the offensive line!
Or That to. Hopefully he sees rams as young up and coming team and he wants to be part of it

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
Snisher won't pay the 7.5 I've heard he's seeking. He's gonna have to have something major and desperate for even a team with money to burn to pay that. If and once he comes to his senses he'll probably sign with seachickens and we'll crush him twice a year as we put a fifty burger on his team last year. He has'nt forgot that I assure you.

We can very easily get the money needed to sign barksdale , Blaylock and Wis in a couple ways. We could get 10 + Mill by giving Quinn his money as Bonus thus spreading it out and we have Pead who is not gonna make final cuts unless he has had a miracle happen to his game . Everyone stop worrying . we have a plan A,B and C and Foles WILL have a solid group in front of him this year unless the rapture happens.

This will have been one of the greatest RAMS offseasons any of us can remember once the draft is done . I don't think we need to overthink it. Don't worry about us resigning beat up Jake Long as he would have to be looking like Superman and want to play for chump change to even be a backup for our group. I would'nt be shocked to see something unexpected either ,Like Barrett Jones finally ready to play or ride off into the sunset. Either way we will have probably 3 OL drafted this season and we could even trade down from our #10 spot to add extra player as some think even Scherff is not the stud the cowboys got last year .

I'd die laughing if Fisher went into this critical year with such a loaded team and FISHER start a rookie center??? Just can't see it. Not Dismukes from Auburn as Gallik is a better player . I'm afraid those hoping for Cooper at pick 10 are also dreaming. He's too good to last till 10 for some other WR needy team not to jump us for him. I see a trade back even if its possible. Might be a couple DE's some want to trade up for. Who knows? Teams in front of us are still filling their rosters changing draft options daily as the Bears no longer need the Fat Washington Huskie so many fell in love with during Senior Bowl practice week. They signed their NT.

We will have a great group of 10 players to enter the season with. Knowing Fisher they will be players who can play versatile due to NFL seasons length and OL injuries that happen to every NFL team. It would be embarrassing to pick up defensive depth players and not have a plan to have a great offensive line after last years Fiasco at almost every position. Fisher knows what we saw . I promise . Things are finally looking up for the Horns gang. Not drinkin the Koolaid either. I have no idea how our new OC will be. I just know how fastidious he ran his QB practices . This is MR detail we have now and he may do things by committee and have help as I've heard with running game. Time to get Foles into the playbook and throwing to the guys daily. Heard he and Quick have been working already.

Its about time after the longest down period in my 50 years of fandom. Maybe the Rapture will happen after all before this season...

paceram

Pro Bowler
Snisher won't pay the 7.5 I've heard he's seeking. He's gonna have to have something major and desperate for even a team with money to burn to pay that. If and once he comes to his senses he'll probably sign with seachickens and we'll crush him twice a year as we put a fifty burger on his team last year. He has'nt forgot that I assure you.

We can very easily get the money needed to sign barksdale , Blaylock and Wis in a couple ways. We could get 10 + Mill by giving Quinn his money as Bonus thus spreading it out and we have Pead who is not gonna make final cuts unless he has had a miracle happen to his game . Everyone stop worrying . we have a plan A,B and C and Foles WILL have a solid group in front of him this year unless the rapture happens.

This will have been one of the greatest RAMS offseasons any of us can remember once the draft is done . I don't think we need to overthink it. Don't worry about us resigning beat up Jake Long as he would have to be looking like Superman and want to play for chump change to even be a backup for our group. I would'nt be shocked to see something unexpected either ,Like Barrett Jones finally ready to play or ride off into the sunset. Either way we will have probably 3 OL drafted this season and we could even trade down from our #10 spot to add extra player as some think even Scherff is not the stud the cowboys got last year .

I'd die laughing if Fisher went into this critical year with such a loaded team and FISHER start a rookie center??? Just can't see it. Not Dismukes from Auburn as Gallik is a better player . I'm afraid those hoping for Cooper at pick 10 are also dreaming. He's too good to last till 10 for some other WR needy team not to jump us for him. I see a trade back even if its possible. Might be a couple DE's some want to trade up for. Who knows? Teams in front of us are still filling their rosters changing draft options daily as the Bears no longer need the Fat Washington Huskie so many fell in love with during Senior Bowl practice week. They signed their NT.

We will have a great group of 10 players to enter the season with. Knowing Fisher they will be players who can play versatile due to NFL seasons length and OL injuries that happen to every NFL team. It would be embarrassing to pick up defensive depth players and not have a plan to have a great offensive line after last years Fiasco at almost every position. Fisher knows what we saw . I promise . Things are finally looking up for the Horns gang. Not drinkin the Koolaid either. I have no idea how our new OC will be. I just know how fastidious he ran his QB practices . This is MR detail we have now and he may do things by committee and have help as I've heard with running game. Time to get Foles into the playbook and throwing to the guys daily. Heard he and Quick have been working already.

Its about time after the longest down period in my 50 years of fandom. Maybe the Rapture will happen after all before this season...

Great post and I love your optimism!

fearsomefour

Legend

Good post.
We need a C and I like Wiz...but $7.5? No.
He may be one of those guys out there for a bit. He (and his agent) know that it is super thin in the FA C market he is in his prime and is still young....this may be the only time he holds the chips. So, I don't blame him for going for it. I would offer him about 4 years $20M....he is wanting probably closer to $30M for 4 years....is it worth sitting around a bit for millions more, you bet.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
In 2012 it was the big OL signing of Center Scott Wells. In 2013 the OL was OLT Jake Long. In early 2014 the OL'er was the resigning of ORG Rodger Saffold. Who will it be in 2015? The pickings are getting pretty slim as the days go by. Not a very good track record above. I certainly do not think the Rams are looking to sign Wisniewski for that serious cap hit. No way. Not going to happen.

Looks to me the far better deals in healthy OL talent & bargain basement cap costs is in the 2015 NFL draft!

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Or the Rams could just throw money at him!;)
As a general rule, I never would want to do that... but, given the holes on that line and the importance of the position (yes, I said Center is imnportant), I would overpay some for Wiz.

Young, durable, proficient.

Take some of the haul from Bradford and sign this kid, please?

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Hope this is true. I have not read that anywhere though.

He said it in an interview on the radio, with 101ESPN or whatever it's called.

Now throwing, I'm not so sure. Quick is still rehabbing so I doubt he's at that point yet. He never mentioned throwing, but he's said he's getting to know him right now.

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
GabesHorn said:
Time to get Foles into the playbook and throwing to the guys daily. Heard he and Quick have been working already.

He said it in an interview on the radio, with 101ESPN or whatever it's called.

Now throwing, I'm not so sure. Quick is still rehabbing so I doubt he's at that point yet. He never mentioned throwing, but he's said he's getting to know him right now.

Not getting the playbook until mid-April. And won't be throwing to any teammates unless it's away from the facility. Per the CBA, no instruction of any kind can be given by the coaching staff other than proper use of equipment from the strength coach until the start of OTAs in April.

lockdnram21

Legend
Hope this is true. I have not read that anywhere though.
On a radio interview he said Quick was one of the first players he seen because Quick was in house rehabilitating his shoulder. He just said they were talking. Don't think Quick can do any cat hinges right now

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
GabesHorn said:
Time to get Foles into the playbook and throwing to the guys daily. Heard he and Quick have been working already.

Not getting the playbook until mid-April. And won't be throwing to any teammates unless it's away from the facility. Per the CBA, no instruction of any kind can be given by the coaching staff other than proper use of equipment from the strength coach until the start of OTAs in April.

I really hate this part of the CBA. If a player requests the playbook or requests extra coaching, he should be able to get it. In a case like the Rams are in now with a new player unfamiliar with their playbook he should be allowed to go into the classroom and work with the OC immediately if he so chooses. That rule is one of the dumbest things they could have fought for unless they don't like winning of course.

Psycho_X

Legend
I really hate this part of the CBA. If a player requests the playbook or requests extra coaching, he should be able to get it. In a case like the Rams are in now with a new player unfamiliar with their playbook he should be allowed to go into the classroom and work with the OC immediately if he so chooses. That rule is one of the dumbest things they could have fought for unless they don't like winning of course.

Oh I'm willing to bet an anonymous ipad gets placed in Nick Foles locker with a Rams playbook loaded on it with a "how'd that get in there, well do what you want with it" wink and a shrug. I'm sure most QBs at the very least get these a lot earlier than they are supposed to.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
On a radio interview he said Quick was one of the first players he seen because Quick was in house rehabilitating his shoulder. He just said they were talking. Don't think Quick can do any cat hinges right now
Please forgive what (I THOUGHT) I heard on the radio. I never meant to make it seem they were route running with hardballs. Please accept my most humble appologies and also losing all my credibility with such an astute bunch of fans.

Can't hide my enthusiasm after such an astoundingly long painfull dryspell with my Rams. I feel like a major weight has been taken off my shoulders with Sam and his contract now (and the one to be) is now gone FOREVER.

My age is showing as I truly thought a few balls were thrown as in just catch between Nick and Quick. I remember now hearing Fisher say Quick tore everything possible to tear in that shoulder. I'm sure most all of you as fans are aware of the muscular arms and shoulders Quick has and wonder how much of that he will lose in his return? Again forgive me. My wife says she never said that many times when I quote her so I guess I'll never get read with belief ever again.

I'm Rams all the time win or lose and everyone thats ever met me knows it. Even had a stuffed blue and Gold Ram on my Groomscake almost 30 years ago. My nephew asked for it and became a Rams fan like his crazy addicted uncle of which I'm one of 4 brothers that played football as early as we could till we could'nt play it anymore. Eight years as offensive right tackle .We ran the wishbone and I was always the biggest guy on the team. The wishbone gives away my age as that was the 70's. We lined up and said here we come ,try and stop us. Not much of a passing offense at all for us.

My Rams collection is scary extensive and the largest Warner card collection on E-bay from 15 years of collecting and now selling.

Really hope Quick can make it all the way back and he took so long to learn the Pro game. Was really hoping he could take the next step and be a real find for us 4 years later. Plus you guys know the NFL bends the rules everyday with what goes on. Please ....goodell makes me puke what he has allowed people and teams to get away with. If you think Foles isn't studying our system (verbage) in some way right now I have some swampland to sell you right here in Florida.

Lets see what happens next with Barksdale and Blaylock who knows coach Boo and Any NFL player can see for themselves the Rams have and are still building something VERY special right now. Draft will be very interesting to say the least. Snead knows what he and his staff are doing. Its Fisher who scares me pulling the final strings. Some are hoping Cooper will fall to us and Fisher takes him over a Scherff or Collins or maybe Peat if Barksdale moves on. I'm worried we pick up Gurly in the 2nd round if he's still there. Fisher is a one trick pony. No way do I see us not having a winning season this year. Maybe 9-7 but it will be a start. Cards and seachickens will still be tough.

I'll be glad to give my sources anytime you guys want to call me on something. Hell RamBill is a source unto himself GOD BLESS HIM.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Please forgive what (I THOUGHT) I heard on the radio. I never meant to make it seem they were route running with hardballs. Please accept my most humble appologies and also losing all my credibility with such an astute bunch of fans.

Can't hide my enthusiasm after such an astoundingly long painfull dryspell with my Rams. I feel like a major weight has been taken off my shoulders with Sam and his contract now (and the one to be) is now gone FOREVER.

My age is showing as I truly thought a few balls were thrown as in just catch between Nick and Quick. I remember now hearing Fisher say Quick tore everything possible to tear in that shoulder. I'm sure most all of you as fans are aware of the muscular arms and shoulders Quick has and wonder how much of that he will lose in his return? Again forgive me. My wife says she never said that many times when I quote her so I guess I'll never get read with belief ever again.

I'm Rams all the time win or lose and everyone thats ever met me knows it. Even had a stuffed blue and Gold Ram on my Groomscake almost 30 years ago. My nephew asked for it and became a Rams fan like his crazy addicted uncle of which I'm one of 4 brothers that played football as early as we could till we could'nt play it anymore. Eight years as offensive right tackle .We ran the wishbone and I was always the biggest guy on the team. The wishbone gives away my age as that was the 70's. We lined up and said here we come ,try and stop us. Not much of a passing offense at all for us.

My Rams collection is scary extensive and the largest Warner card collection on E-bay from 15 years of collecting and now selling.

Really hope Quick can make it all the way back and he took so long to learn the Pro game. Was really hoping he could take the next step and be a real find for us 4 years later. Plus you guys know the NFL bends the rules everyday with what goes on. Please ....goodell makes me puke what he has allowed people and teams to get away with. If you think Foles isn't studying our system (verbage) in some way right now I have some swampland to sell you right here in Florida.

Lets see what happens next with Barksdale and Blaylock who knows coach Boo and Any NFL player can see for themselves the Rams have and are still building something VERY special right now. Draft will be very interesting to say the least. Snead knows what he and his staff are doing. Its Fisher who scares me pulling the final strings. Some are hoping Cooper will fall to us and Fisher takes him over a Scherff or Collins or maybe Peat if Barksdale moves on. I'm worried we pick up Gurly in the 2nd round if he's still there. Fisher is a one trick pony. No way do I see us not having a winning season this year. Maybe 9-7 but it will be a start. Cards and seachickens will still be tough.

I'll be glad to give my sources anytime you guys want to call me on something. Hell RamBill is a source unto himself GOD BLESS HIM.
image.jpg