Is Stefen Wisniewski still available?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
Just curious if Wisniewski is still an option for the Rams or has he agreed to terms with the Bucs or some other team? I think he would be great addition to the Rams offensive line if somehow they could sign him!

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
So far, he hasn't signed with anybody. Just went for a visit to the Bucs facility, as he has ours.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As far as I know he is just visiting Tampa which means we still have a shot

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I figured that's what they meant when they said they touched bases with him, unless they meant he was just contacted.
I assumed that they'd just made their interest known. Believe me, I hope you're right in this one lol

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
I figured that's what they meant when they said they touched bases with him, unless they meant he was just contacted.
He didn't visit the facility. They simply touched base.

Free agents weren't allowed to visit teams at that point.

tbux

Rookie
Tampa sports radio is saying they think they have him- hope they are wrong.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
He didn't visit the facility. They simply touched base.

Free agents weren't allowed to visit teams at that point.
Ah, thanks for clearing that up.

Then, so far all we know is we've contacted Wiz, and he's gone to visit the Bucs. I'm hoping and praying that it's just a stop and his next his to our base.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
I assumed that they'd just made their interest known. Believe me, I hope you're right in this one lol
Why? It is typically not a good sign when a FA leaves your facility without a contract.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Jake Long left the Ram facility two years ago and then signed a couple of days later.
Yea thats why I said typically. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, I'm just saying that leaving the facility and visiting other places is generally not the best sign.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Yea thats why I said typically. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, I'm just saying that leaving the facility and visiting other places is generally not the best sign.

Very true for the most part there are many in Oakland that felt Wisniewski was a better guard than center and the Buccaneers want him to play Guard so let's see how it plays out?

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Ugh...we kinda need a center and stuff. Hope Snisher has a backup plan. I am sure they do.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Very true for the most part there are many in Oakland that felt Wisniewski was a better guard than center and the Buccaneers want him to play Guard so let's see how it plays out?
From a few things I've seen around, he wants to play center, and if TB wants him as a guard that might dissuade him from signing there.