Is Jeff Fisher becoming "Goodell Jr."?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Is the game over? Are they on the field celebrating? If so, yes the rules have to be enforced fairly across the board. Go to the sideline and go crazy as long as you are not interacting with the opposing team.
No, just iced. Quinn just sacked Kaepernick on 4th down, 49ers turn the ball over on downs and effectively end the game. Quinn, in his excitement, gets up and screams to the sky, pumping his fists and jumping around. Long and Laurinitis come running over, jumping and celebrating too. Ref's are forced to call unsportsmanlike conduct and the 49ers get the ball back.

You're saying you're good with that?

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
So long as they call it consistently I just can't see how one would have anything to complain about.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
No, just iced. Quinn just sacked Kaepernick on 4th down, 49ers turn the ball over on downs and effectively end the game. Quinn, in his excitement, gets up and screams to the sky, pumping his fists and jumping around. Long and Laurinitis come running over, jumping and celebrating too. Ref's are forced to call unsportsmanlike conduct and the 49ers get the ball back.

You're saying you're good with that?
No I'm certainly not good with that, they know the rules and a dumbass penalty is going to give the 9ers another chance with the ball. Same as grabbing someone by the facemask and throwing them around, same with jumping offsides same with unnecessary roughness.

moklerman

Warner-phile
No I'm certainly not good with that, they know the rules and a dumbass penalty is going to give the 9ers another chance with the ball. Same as grabbing someone by the facemask and throwing them around, same with jumping offsides same with unnecessary roughness.
So once the NFL makes it a rule, you don't have an opinion?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
But sportsmanship isn't just reserved for the people on the field. Cheerleaders need to be aware of how they behave during competition. Sportsmanship is a style and an attitude, and it can have a positive influence on everyone.

And they should behave like the dirty little girls they are. That would certainly have a positive influence on me. And THAT ladies and gentlemen is the golden rule of sportsmanship.

Alan

Legend
RamFan503 notincing a huge oversight on the part of the NFL cheerleaders:
And they should behave like the dirty little girls they are. That would certainly have a positive influence on me. And THAT ladies and gentlemen is the golden rule of sportsmanship.
The NFL rules committee needs to make sure the cheerleaders have at least two routines per game involving poles. Talk about unsportsmanshiplike behavior! :mad:
Ninja Cheerleaders pole dance to The Dirty Hearts