Is Cooper Kupp the fave for OROY???

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jap

Legend
I'm not sure that he'll get enough catches to win that popularity contest.
We're yet to see Watkins, Woods, or the TEs fully integrated into the game plan yet.

To be perfectly frank, we are still waiting to to see Tavon be fully integrated into a Horns game plan too.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Ya, but Kupp is 205lbs, not 190-195 like many slot WRs.
It's not about the weight, but the composition of his weight...he still looks slight...I'd like to see him more involved after a year in the Rams weight training program.
No one mentioned that those numbers were only for a half!
yessir! why I believed he (Goff) could throw for 200...almost did...a catch by Watkins woulda put him right on target.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
It's not about the weight, but the composition of his weight...he still looks slight...I'd like to see him more involved after a year in the Rams weight training program.

Kupp's a big boy LA. For a wideout he's big, rangy, and most importantly he's got great pre-tackling instincts. Take a look at that pass he caught over the middle to set up TG's TD, he was fed right into the safety who came down to crush him but that body turn took all the inertia out of the hit. Part of that was his size too. One of the guys like Pharoah would have been crushed for certain there.

Stood pretty close to him during camp and he's all of 6'2" man. He's a lot like Todd Gurley, bigger than he looks in uniform.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
I wouldn't be shocked if Kupp starts getting double teamed on 3rd down. It will hurt Kupp's stats but will do wonders for Goff and the rest of the offense.