Is Brandon Staley more than halfway through his Rams career?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Sigh. I'd be happy for him but it's frustrating to bleed coordinators before achieving true consistency. This is the best defense we've had in 19 years, maybe even longer.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Nagy must love seeing articles like this. LOL

It doesn't matter who they have at HC... they don't have a QB. They will continue to suck hind tit until that is corrected.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
If I’m Kroenke, I’m giving Staley whatever he wants to stay. There’s needs to be some type of contract that doesn’t allow coordinators to leave after one season. This would be total bullshit.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
If I'm an Owner I want to to see a Coordinater at least complete 1 season before making him a H/C candidate.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
This sounds like an Al Swearengin "Deadwood" reference to me....:cool:

Honestly... it's just a saying I picked up on as a kid. I first heard it from my Grandparent's neighbor. He was a salt of the earth country boy and Florida native. I remember asking him what it means too.

So it's really something I've been saying since I was a kid.

This Swearengin character must be Southern I'm guessing? LOL

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Was Nagy the one that decided on Trubisky over Mahaomes? Or was it a GM?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Also am I crazy or is that Shula in the picture at the head of the story... :ROFLMAO:

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Imho Shula might be the guy that could leave, I have no clue when his contract expires.

Imho he's done a Great Job with what he has had and done with it.

He's been here what 4 years,he's proven and ready for a D/C job imho.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
This sounds like an Al Swearengin "Deadwood" reference to me....:cool:
Honestly... it's just a saying I picked up on as a kid. I first heard it from my Grandparent's neighbor. He was a salt of the earth country boy and Florida native. I remember asking him what it means too.

So it's really something I've been saying since I was a kid.

This Swearengin character must be Southern I'm guessing? LOL
Al Swearengen is possibly the greatest character ever not named Tony Soprano. He's right there with him too. Do yourself a favor and watch those 3 seasons of Deadwood. You will NOT be disappointed. That series was cancelled over a decade ago by morons. They just released the Deadwood movie last year to tie things up as best they could. It was OK.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame

Sigh. I'd be happy for him but it's frustrating to bleed coordinators before achieving true consistency. This is the best defense we've had in 19 years, maybe even longer.

Hope this doesn't happen, but it shows the recognition Staley is getting for what's he done with the Rams.

Yeah, it's only halfway through one season.... but Staley is the real deal. He's brought a seriously innovative approach to the Rams and he is just getting started.

If the Rams handle the West and go deep in the playoffs, it will be largely due to Staley's defense.