I'm disgusted with this

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

moklerman

Warner-phile
For a city that's already lost one NFL team, was refused an expansion team and then got lucky to even get the Rams considering Georgia wanted to move to Baltimore, I think the fanbase should err on the side of caution and show up regardless of what the numbers say. New owner, new coach who's influential with the NFL, things clearly on the upswing means the last two years the fans don't really have an excuse for continued league worst attendance IMO.

jap

Legend
For a city that's already lost one NFL team, was refused an expansion team and then got lucky to even get the Rams considering Georgia wanted to move to Baltimore, I think the fanbase should err on the side of caution and show up regardless of what the numbers say. New owner, new coach who's influential with the NFL, things clearly on the upswing means the last two years the fans don't really have an excuse for continued league worst attendance IMO.

I don't know about that. People show up for winning. They went from GSOT Showtime! to 15-65, which clearly impacted attendance. Things are beginning to look interesting lately. The diehard fans can be counted on to be there. The less serious fans will start to flock to Rams games when the team starts resembling a playoff contender. That may happen next season if Fish and Professor Bou can straighten out the OL mess.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
As per usual AMEN to your thoughts...
p.s. still lvoe the Sig bro! lmao

CoachO

Hall of Fame

Just curious..... what section are your seats in?