I'm disgusted with this

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Fisher has lost control of the team today...this is embarrassing.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Dude... Seahawks are doing everything we're doing but WE'RE GETTING THE FALGS!! This bias officiating at it's worste. I know STL isn't a bunch of choir boys but the Seahawks sure as hell ain't either.

I'm just discusted the Clemens lest his nalls at home. I know he's under duress but he had a more time than that on third down. He has all offseason to heal up and this isn't his first gamet of the year. I think I'm about done with Clemens. He did his think and now let's let him go.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
They are letting the Seahawks rape our sisters, if we even cuss about it, we get flagged.

A55VA6

Legend
Fisher isn't losing control of the team.. the refs are losing control of the game. More than half of these calls have been bullshit!

Seahawks get away with everything. They're all cheating drug users. They are a piece of shit organization and their coaches and players are bags of cut off dicks. Fuck them.

Cory

UDFA
Ever think that we just have a undisciplined team? Maybe it's not the zebras.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I'll admit the players shouldnt lose their cool when getting hosed by the officials, but the NFL should step in and try to bring integrity back to the game. A player being ejected because a ref pushed his hand in the face of another ref? Making shit up just to penalize the Rams to help seattle score? No calls for holding on damn near every play? Shecocks taunting all game long and Rams getting flagged because of it?
This is blatant bias by the officiating crew.

V3

Hall of Fame
Fisher has lost control of the team today...this is embarrassing.

Probably the biggest thing I HATE about Fisher as a HC. His teams consistently lead the NFL- or are at the top- in penalties.

If there's one thing I won't accept, it's stupid penalties. Fisher doesn't seem to care about that, though. If he did, he wouldn't be at the top every year. I stopped watching in the first half because of it. I saw him doing NOTHING when it was painfully obvious he needed to settle them down. I think the announcers even said he needed to do it. I hate watching games riddled with penalties. It slows everything down and just makes it painful to watch.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ever think that we just have a undisciplined team? Maybe it's not the zebras.

I think it's both. When you have two undisciplined teams going at it, you have to set the tone early. That's where the refs screwed up in the Carolina game and they did the same thing today. When you only call it on one side, you're telling the other side it's ok to keep doing what they're doing...which leads to more chippiness, more one-sided penalties and a lot of frustration. Typically, that boils over into skirmishes. If you want to nip it in the bud, take a hard-line approach early and call personal fouls on both teams.

These refs are content to call it both ways.

And really...ejecting a guy because he mistakenly knocked the refs hat off when a ref he couldn't see walked up and he pointed? That's a joke.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Their offense got pissy because this was suppose to be their homecoming game, and the Rams were shutting them down. They were talking every bit as much as the Rams were. The officials lost control of it. This is the last game of the year, a divisional game, people are going to talk. This is a highly emotional game to begin with.

I'm not embarrassed by the team. Fuck Seattle, and fuck these shitty refs. This is the last game of the year and this team isn't just going to roll over anymore.

V3

Hall of Fame
The refs are bad league-wide.

If it was the refs then why are Fisher's teams consistently at the top for penalties. The refs aren't very good league wide but people need to quite blaming everything on the refs. I see it after every loss. I really cannot stand when people use the refs as an excuse. The Rams need to be more disciplined. Its as simple as that. Discipline comes from the top. That means Fisher.

A55VA6

Legend
If it was the refs then why are Fisher's teams consistently at the top for penalties. The refs aren't very good league wide but people need to quite blaming everything on the refs. I see it after every loss. I really cannot stand when people use the refs as an excuse. The Rams need to be more disciplined. Its as simple as that. Discipline comes from the top. That means Fisher.
I'm referring to this game though. Do you agree with all of those calls..?

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I think its been embarrassing. Got outplayed by a team which man for man are better than us - ok. No shame in that. Hostile crowd - I get it. Rivals - we hate them - again I get it and no one likes Golden Taint and his trash talk. But we need to be more mature than this. Its the same problem with discipline we've had through the year and its not good enough.

Yes - ejecting Langford was a bit harsh - because he was gesticulating and the official got too close probably. Langford didn't even see him - but instead of mouthing off he should be thinking about the next play. Why didn't Chris Long or James Laurinaitis the leaders of the defence just tell the guys to huddle up and so avoid it?

I know we had some really bad calls from the officials and seem to get them week in week out but getting more penalties after the play is dead for unsportsmanlike conduct or "verbally abusing the official" (I'd never heard that one before!) doesn't help does it?!

Lets have some perspective here - we're all Rams fans. I like the job Fisher's doing and we're going in the right direction. But this discipline is an issue. And it needs attention and fixing.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
And you can quit blaming everything on Fisher.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I think it's both. When you have two undisciplined teams going at it, you have to set the tone early. That's where the refs screwed up in the Carolina game and they did the same thing today. When you only call it on one side, you're telling the other side it's ok to keep doing what they're doing...which leads to more chippiness, more one-sided penalties and a lot of frustration. Typically, that boils over into skirmishes. If you want to nip it in the bud, take a hard-line approach early and call personal fouls on both teams.

These refs are content to call it both ways.

And really...ejecting a guy because he mistakenly knocked the refs hat off when a ref he couldn't see walked up and he pointed? That's a joke.

THIS. I said this during the Carolina game, and early in the chat today. The game is going to be chippy regardless. Given the circumstances of the game and the nature of both teams. You have to take control EARLY and call it BOTH ways. If not then one team thinks they can get away with it and the other gets frustrated to the point of saying fuck it. Which only makes it way worse. The officials should be forced to teach middle school recess for a week, and maybe they'd be a little better at their job. Incompetent d-bags.

V3

Hall of Fame
I'm referring to this game though. Do you agree with all of those calls..?

I turned it off in the first half because I was sick of seeing the Rams play like a bunch of idiots and Fisher not doing a damn thing about it. They WERE committing penalties when I was watching.

And even if the refs have made some bad calls, it doesn't give the Rams any excuse. They need to learn to control their emotions and play with more discipline. I don't care what the other team is doing. One of the best examples of this I've ever seen in sports came from when Barret Jackman of the Blues was a rookie. There was a game where a player on the other team was trying to get Jackman to do something. He just kept punching Jackman in the face and Jackman just took it and smiled. Guess what happened? The other guy went to the penalty box. Most players fight back and they either both go to the box or the guy who retaliated gets caught. It's the same for all sports. The Rams need to just worry about themselves and let their play do the talking. Ignore everything else.

iced

refs are a joke - they messed up today on so many calls... especially with the "multiple personal fouls"

talk about incompetent - you can't enforce multiple dead fouls...