If you could choose one player from the 99 team

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Faulk - hands down.

He was a phenom and he was the leader, energy, and spark that ignited TGSOT. Without Faulk, I don't think TGSOT even happens.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sa many players that I loved, but it's not close as to how a GSOT player could help this team. It HAS to be Marshall Faulk. He was an all around threat, with many experts saying that he could have started on any NFL Team as a WR exclusively. Although I am not as hip to him as a analyst, I do think he was critical to GSOT's success. I love Stacy and the potential of Mason, but man...Faulk is one of the best RB's of all time, which his final numbers don't show how actually valuable he was to the Colts and the Rams.

We would be in the NFC Championship Game THIS year, with Faulk, and Bradford would look like a star.

Irish

Starter
Man, this is tough. On the one hand, Kurt Warner is the greatest QB in Rams history, but on the other, Marshall Faulk is quite possibly the greatest football player in Rams history, and maybe in NFL history (he is at least in the discussion).

I guess Marshall, but Warner would instantly make these receivers better, especially Kenny Brit and Jared Cook. He could get the most out of this group, I am not so sure Sam can.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
You don't think TA is a good receiver?

He's an offensive weapon, dangerous out of the backfield, on reverses, and on punt returns.
As a WR, he hasn't really done much yet.
We don't have a #1 WR type that Holt or Bruce would give us.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I do have to admit, much as I like Stacy/Mason, an offense with TWO huge mismatch causers in Faulk and Austin would be almost unfair to the competition.

TommerK

Rockin' Rams Fan
Name
Tom
I liked what Holt did as a rookie that year, but without Bruce and Faulk mentoring him, Holt wouldn't have been near as good. Tough decision between Warner and Faulk.

Faulk; His knowledge of the game was a crucial key to our success that year.

Warner; His accuracy, ability to read defenses, and quick decision making was another huge factor.

I think I would have to give the edge to Faulk.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Yeah i'm taking Warner without hesitation...and i'm a bigger fan of Bruce, Faulk and a few other guys before Warner.

PrometheusFaulk

Starter
Lot of great opinions here.

But your opinion is wrong if it's not Faulk.

It's not about position, it's about all the phases of the game he would impact - rushing, receiving, blocking, being an extra coach on the field...the dude just made the whole offense something different than it could be before.

Trading one of the receivers for Bruce is like trading a pawn for a bishop.

Trading Stacy for Faulk is turning your rook to a queen.

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
Warner all the way. Watch his story on "America's Game" again. He was better when he retired than he was when we had him. Just awesome. Unstoppable. Against Green Bay's number two defense he had 5 touchdowns and only 4 in-completions! WOW!