If you could choose one player from the 99 team

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramaslama

to insert in are 2014 team .who would it be and why? Faulk for me.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I would actually choose Holt, because then we could have a great WR for the next ten years. Right now we don't even have a good WR.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Off top of my head Faulk. Great rb, great wr, great blocker. Holt would be good to, would open up our recievers and make like easier for them. Warner is an option too if our wide receivers could step up.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Pssh.... Isaac Bruce. Duh. The Rev, by a mile.

We need a savvy vet to teach these kids the game, not the rookie Holt. He wouldn't have nearly the same kind of experience if his first season was with this squad.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Not even close, Warner.
If we were picking the key cog to the team, I'd agree.

But since we can only pick one guy, I'd want the one who gives the biggest upgrade over what we have at that position. For me, that'd be a receiver or DB.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
Bruce! Holt was phenomenal year one but Bruce had this intangible.. perfect flawless feel to everything he did as a Jerry Rice type of player. Thats why he received the deeply respectful rhythmic bellow of 60,000 fans praising BRUUUUCCEEE every time he made a play. EVEN when Bruce came home as a Niner at the Edward Jones Dome you could hear the respectful praise of Bruce and I believe he had hit some milestone one game. greatest Ram receiver of all time HOF #80

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Bruce! Holt was phenomenal year one but Bruce had this intangible.. perfect flawless feel to everything he did as a Jerry Rice type of player. Thats why he received the deeply respectful rhythmic bellow of 60,000 fans praising BRUUUUCCEEE every time he made a play. EVEN when Bruce came home as a Niner at the Edward Jones Dome you could hear the respectful praise of Bruce and I believe he had hit some milestone one game. greatest Ram receiver of all time HOF #80
Agreed.

Basically, my pick would depend on whether we get their services for a year or from then on.

Bruce was better that year, Holt had bigger upside. Either would be a huge upgrade for the entire WR corps.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Faulk >> Stacy
Warner >> Bradford
Bruce or Holt >>> anyone at WR on our roster

Giving the weighting above, one might argue Bruce or Holt has the bigger impact on this roster.

But if forced to pick; Faulk. He's a HOF running back and an offensive weapon like no other at his position.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Tough call between Bruce and Faulk. If I'm picking for immediate need, I go with Bruce, a consumate pro who can teach the rest of our WRs how to play the position. If I want an X-factor that keeps opposing DC's waking up in cold sweat at night, I go with Faulk, because he could kill a defense in so many ways that he was almost impossible to game plan against.

FRO

Legend
Bruce. He would give us the receiver to put us over the top. Warner isn't a fit in the run heavy offense. See his NYG stint.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Warner all day. Not a slight to Bradford at all. But the touch Warner had that year was phenomenal.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
If I couldn't have Warner I'd go for Martz. Bradford would become Warner more or less.

markstewart67

Rookie
Warner all the way...he would change the way our recievers look instantly!! Hell, he would turn Brian Quick into a beast!!