If you could add any former RAM in his prime...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think that’s because Whitworth is pretty good himself. So, the incremental bump isn’t as great.
You think so? I think Big O shuts don't Mack like crazy, unlike Whit vs the Bears, I'm just hoping for a decent season....

Last edited:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Are you kidding me? No one mentioned the Donut Brothers? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~CGI

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
This thread needs a poll...

cstory-pole.jpg

Nah. Too risky.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
I'm inclined to give it to Jack Youngblood but a more pressing need is MLB so it's Fletcher. Jack would've beat anyone while the opposition triple-teams Donald. But we need a sure-tackling MLB with attitude just a bit more. Really close on these 2 though.

Last edited:

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
These responses have been thoughtful and fun. I appreciate it.
I love ROD.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Issac Bruce, offense has been inconsistent since kupp got hurt.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
I wouldn't mind plugging Roman Phifer into a LB position on this team.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
A great defensive player like Quinn in his prime or Leonard Little, or a LB we so desperately need.

But on Offense, no offense to Goff, but Warner in his prime would almost guarantee us at least getting to the SB.

Ram77

Rookie
Furthest back I watched the Rams was 85-86 so dont remember Deacon Jones. So i’d go with either Kevin Greene (1989 version) Kevin Carter (1999 version) or Robert Quinn (2012 version). Thats on defense.
On offense Isaac Bruce (2000 version). He would be perfect in McVays offense.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Bert Jones to replace Mannion :LOL:

Kidding aside, the player I’d love to see in their prime on this 2018 Ram team would be:

THE BUS

1201EA45-BFF2-4B36-8DA4-A72C92EEC5E3.jpeg