If you could add any former RAM in his prime...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
I don't know where to put this but I just spent over an hour on Twitter arguing with someone that Kurt Warner was a better all time quarterback than Carson Palmer. Like wtf lol. Why do i waste my time like this? Lol

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I don't know where to put this but I just spent over an hour on Twitter arguing with someone that Kurt Warner was a better all time quarterback than Carson Palmer. Like wtf lol. Why do i waste my time like this? Lol

Yeah, doesn't seem like much of a debate there.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Kevin Green... a perfect fit at the biggest need.

And for a role player.... How about Pete Holihan. Would be the perfect receiving TE that McVay needs.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy

Unknown-2.jpeg

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Breaking: NFL To Bring Back the Headslap!
by: Jestin Withyall

Jones.gif

"You boys best take a step back and look again."

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Will reiterate: Steven Jackson. No team would ever want to play us because of TG30 and S-Jax.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
What would you consider Steven Jackson's prime?

2006. While he may not have been the pass-protector he was in his later career, he was good enough, and he was simply too big and fast to stop. And his pass-catching abilities were second-to-absolutely-none in that year.

S-Jax was unstoppable in that year, and having him in that year with Gurley would make opposing defenses quit in the middle of the third quarter. That's not even counting Cooks, Woods, Kupp, and our underrated offensive line and tight ends. That's GSoT-lite right there.

Last edited:

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
upload_2019-3-3_23-52-11.png

I saw him play.

The greatest edge rusher of all time.

The guy about to slobberknock Johnny U.

Deacon Jones