If we keep Wade, we should overhaul the defensive staff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
As I see it you keep Wade and get better LB play!

The big problem for the defense was exactly what I, and many others thought starting the year...RAM LBs. This team needs to be stronger there. They have to bring in LB help to run Wade's defense.

From the start the only legitimate LB was Littleton, though he is also undersized. There were flashes from Ebukam, who I think we should keep. I can also see keeping Barron, due 8 mil for 2020. He played better toward the end of the season which *seemed* to be because he was getting to 100%. He's a "wait and see" player though.

Bringing Fowler in really helped so I think he's a keeper but entertain keeping him at OLB. There were several times Fowler dropped back as a LB. He has the speed. Why some don't want to keep Fowler has me scratching my head.

The secondary simply needs to replace Joyner. If you can...keep Talib and Peters... and Johnson is a rising star.

Agree with everything except ebukam. The guy is a backup. A solid one, but that's it. He had 3 sacks all year playing full-time and most of it rushing from the QBs blind side. We need someone with better passrushing skills playing at that position. I'd def keep him on the roster as he would serve as a great rotational player but not a starter

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I'm not sure how I feel about Wade. One one hand they've really underwhelmed at times given the talent level, for the most part.
On the other the defense really stepped up when it mattered (playoffs) to give us a SB championship chance.
We need adjustments on both sides of the ball. Will be interesting to see how this all shakes out.