If the Rams cheated...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

What would you do if the Rams cheated but won a ton of games and super bowls like NE?

• I'd stop being a fan

Votes: 24 32.0%
  • Wouldn't bother me at all

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • I'd rationalize it by saying everyone cheats... we just got caught and we're still super bowl champs

Votes: 45 60.0%

• Total voters

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
The next thought beyond Brady,Bellicheck, and Kraft cheating with the taping scandal...IF it was apparent according to the burnt tapes, the Patriot organization would have been so hammered by a red-faced NFL, they probably would have fired the Hoody after a Super Bowl or two were voided....If so, I doubt they would be esteemed as they are today. Brady without the Hoody's coaching, cap management, drafting, etc.....the Patriots would just be a flawed organization and Brady would be a cautionary tale. Brady would just be the next Phillip Rivers/Shoeless Joe Jackson guy....

If enough hard evidence surfaced they would have to be kicked out of the NFL, meaning Brady and BB. Ownership as well. Well, maybe no one involved would survive something like that. And maybe literally not survive because I'm sure some bookies who lost shit tons of money would love to get revenge.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
As Rams fans many of us had to endure a move...or two, Lawrence Phillips and the “hands up. Don’t shoot” lie.

But the Patriot style cheating would just make it no fun for me.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
One of the ways I keep from punching a hole in the wall when I see people getting away with lying and cheating is knowing that everyone will get theirs in the end, one way or another. Justice will be served.
*****************************************************************************************
So you think there's only one NFL team that cheats? You're wrong. All 32 NFL teams cheat. Yup, even your favorite team is a dirty cheater, but since they are not that good, nobody really cares.

http://yourteamcheats.com/

nighttrain

Legend
One of the ways I keep from punching a hole in the wall when I see people getting away with lying and cheating is knowing that everyone will get theirs in the end, one way or another. Justice will be served.
*****************************************************************************************
So you think there's only one NFL team that cheats? You're wrong. All 32 NFL teams cheat. Yup, even your favorite team is a dirty cheater, but since they are not that good, nobody really cares.

http://yourteamcheats.com/
Rams barely qualify, i mean really low bar
train

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
LoyalRam,
Since I am a Lakers fan I would like to know what you are referring to when you they cheated.

~ArkyRamsFan~
Never mentioned cheating in terms of the Lakers, but don't want to get into why exactly. I was just bringing up that a team can do things to stop me from being a fan of it/them.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd still be a Rams fan, and I'd do some rationalizing, but I also wouldn't twist myself into a knot defending the Rams like Patriots fans do with their team.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd still be a Rams fan, and I'd do some rationalizing, but I also wouldn't twist myself into a knot defending the Rams like Patriots fans do with their team.
They are your client, counselor! You owe them a vigorous defense!

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
I wouldn't "sell my soul" for just a season or two but...
Belichick (in NE):
214 - 74
In 18 years (18 years of success!):
14 playoff appearances
1 Wild Card appearance (0 - 1)
2 Divisional appearances (0 - 2)
4 Conference appearances (0 - 4)
7 Super Bowl appearances (5 - 2)

Consider what the Rams were up to during that span.

So... we can hold our heads up and say we went 111 - 160 - 1 the clean way.
:(

...and I'd be better with that than collecting empty wins and tainted hardware.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If they want to pay me, I'll be happy to do so.
Aren't you known as the Pro Bono Cowboy? Kroenke could use some financial help!
Xy3GTYZ.png

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I don't think I'd stop being a fan, but I sure as hell wouldn't rationalize it.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'd probably refuse to believe it and then rationalize to death while being in denial. I would definitely hate the experience because I'm a RAMS fan til the finish line. Somebody would have to be fired to rectify things.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
like Patriots fans do with their team.

It is the most ass-sucking fanbase ever, and used to be totally dismissive of the team.

Worse than SEA, and that's hard to top.

Shit changes, and that's one thing that doesn't change.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
It would seriously bug me, but I can't stop being a fan. I wouldn't exactly rationalize it and say it's ok either. But I would definitely throw the Patriots and the niners out there as teams that people love for cheating.

By the way, if you ever feel inclined to go to yourteamcheats.com to see if the Rams have ever cheated, don't. Apparently the site is run by Patriots fans who just want to feel better about themselves. Apparently the Rams (and every other team) are just as guilty for Spygate as the Patriots are. Both the 2001 and the 200other-year (which they consider an ongoing league wide effort) versions.

Prepare to catch the dumb:
http://yourteamcheats.com/LA

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I'd stop being a fan.

It matters 'how' you get there.....
If 'there' for you is being the best team, or best executive, artist, teacher, chef, lawyer....wherever and whatever 'there' is for you,
it matters how you get there.